I have made up my mind...Again!!!

Shonaboo
on 2/21/15 7:43 am

I made a post over a year ago about having my first consultation about making a life change and having the Sleeve done...unfortunately I chickened out and got frustrated with all the things I had to accomplish before I could have this done. I tried once again to do this on my own and once again it did not work. I picked up this journey once again around the same time in 2014 that I did in 2013, but this time I succeeded with everything that I had to accomplish because I realize I need help and can not do this by myself. I have one more task to accomplish and then I wait to get approved. I should have that done on Monday, Feb. 23, 2015. I a ready and there is no turning back. Pray for me everyone...this is a really big step in my life, I know I sound like a big baby, well guess what...lol I am...Thank You!!!

Farmersdaughter2
on 2/21/15 9:36 am
VSG on 12/15/14

Timing is everything!  It would have gone awful had you done it 2013 and not been ready.  You are ready now.  If you didn't have some hesitation then I would worry you didn't know what you were committing to.  You are not a big baby, just a smart & educated woman who is deciding to take control of her life and get healthier.  Way to go!  I am proud of you and I will pray for you.

VSG Surgery 12/15/14      HW 247,  SW 212, CW 163

Shonaboo
on 2/22/15 3:43 am

Thank you so much for the encouragement and I also felt the same way because I have been researching this for so long and had never committed myself to this, I had spoke to one Dr and never followed through, but when I was recommended to this Dr, and finally met him I knew it was time, so thank you for praying for me...I need all the prayers I can possible get.

(deactivated member)
on 2/22/15 1:01 am

Great, now you are ready and pray you will have the best outcome possible. Be well

Shonaboo
on 2/22/15 3:44 am

Thank you so much I need all the prayers!!!

(deactivated member)
on 2/23/15 1:43 am

Most Active
Recent Topics