GOOD MORNING

psren13
on 2/20/15 12:07 am - NC
VSG on 03/11/15

I was standing in the kitchen this morning fixing my scrambled eggs and my stomach and gut started grumbling and rumbling.  I had my coffee earlier with SF coffeemate nothing more.  (I have not had my surgery yet).. That is when my lightbulb went off about the stomach noises.  Many years ago I tried Nutrisystem and used alot of Splenda and SF stuff.   A big majority of SF stuff is made with splenda.  My daughter informed me that her stomach very musical when she ingested  lots of splenda too.  hmmm??? So when I go to the store again I am going to switch to something like Truvia.  Just a morning thought.  BTW  GOOD MORNING ONE AND ALL.  HAVE A WONDERFUL STAY WARM DAY..... 

GooseGirl
on 2/20/15 12:51 am
VSG on 10/30/14 with

I don't care for Truvia at all. Hopefully you will have a better response especially if Splenda causes you tummy issues. My father worked for sugar manufacturing companies while i was growing up and I was raised on the "evils" of artificial sweeteners. I can remember feeling like such a rebel when I was teenager and used sweetener in my iced tea :)

Most Active
Recent Topics