5 days post op visit with my dr. 2 hrs ago.

(deactivated member)
on 2/22/15 1:19 am

yes it is major surgery and I'm not going to do anything to hurt myself. As far as exercise yes, I'm cleared for things like elliptical. no weight lifting, Taekwondo or riding my horse yet. I anticipate those activities will resume April. I'm in no rush also the med's I'm taking make me soo weak, tired and diarrhea. So yes, I'm taking it very easy, walking, sipping, napping. thank you for your kind post. Btw I had surg on thurs 2/12 the next morning I walked down 5 flights of stairs to the X ray department for my swallow study and back up. The nite of surgery I was up within 5 hours post op and walked 10 laps around my floor. But yes, I will be careful

Mary Gee
on 2/18/15 6:24 am - AZ
VSG on 05/14/14
That is wonderful news -- it was meant to be, otherwise your stomachs cancer would have gone undiagnosed. Now your doctor can take necessary steps to treat you. Glad the surgery and your recovery went well. Doing a happy dance for you!! 😁

HW: 380 SW: 324 GW: 175  

(deactivated member)
on 2/18/15 6:26 am

thank you so much, love you

Joanna B
on 2/18/15 7:05 am - MI
VSG on 03/12/15

That is the best news!!! Congratulation!! 

Beatriz
on 2/18/15 10:11 am

That so great that they caught it!! Can't wait to join you on the losers bench!!

Height: 5'4".    VSG 2/23/15

HW: 257--SW: 237--CW: 207  

(deactivated member)
on 2/19/15 11:10 pm

You will do just great, follow your drs orders and you'll get to your goal. thank you for your comments, have a good day and stay warm. it's 2 degrees in jersey with the wind - 18. crazy lol

Most Active
Recent Topics