I'm sleeved!!!

Nicki08
on 5/7/14 1:03 am
VSG on 09/15/14

congrats...i've been waiting to hear from you...I hope I can find the courage to go thru with it...

Twinsinsept.
on 5/7/14 1:53 am
VSG on 05/06/14

Day #2 and all is well. No regrets yet!!  I'm keeping down clear liquids and very manageable pain. I had kind of a rough evening yesterday, as my nurse was very busy and was 2 hours late with my pain meds and I was finally in tears from pain in my head and tummy. 

Today, though I've been up since 5, has been really good. They took blood at 5 am, then meds and a walk and breakfast. 2 docs came in to visit. Said I was doing great.

Im about to order my lunch tray and I am off of my IV since this morning. It went bad and it had to be removed. I might get to go blame this afternoon. If I ha a preview that this is how it would be, I would have done it years ago. For those if you on the fence just take a leap of faith. I'm so very happy looking forward to my journey!!

Renee

HW: 345. CW 272

ataglimpse
on 5/7/14 2:38 am
VSG on 04/09/14

Yay Renee!!!  I am so happy for you.  Sounds like you might have a Scopolamine Transdermal Patch to prevent nausea.  Keep sipping and much as you can because that thing can really make you feel dried out.  My surgeon likes to use those too and I refused it and asked Anesthesia for something else. Glad you've come through with flying colors.  Hang on to you seat because the ride has begun!

Tenacious88
on 5/7/14 3:39 am - Fort Lauderdale, FL
VSG on 02/05/14

Congrats, may you have a speedy recovery, everything sounds normal to me just like in my case. Time is the Master.

88 Lou

"We as Losers need to have Bull Dog Tenacity to win the war against obesity"                  

wantWLS
on 5/7/14 5:06 am

Congrats!! I had my sleeve 6 days ago and before and after surgery I had migraine a terrible one..last 2 days night nurse gave me some needle and that worked..don't know what was for that. I am still learning everything post vsg stuff feel nausea sometimes but migraine is not there and last night when I checked noticed lost 10 pounds in total just 6 days..so that's good..but I am thirsty mostly keep drinking water..

Most Active
Recent Topics