2nd doubts

luvbskts
on 12/8/13 11:19 am

Surgery is the 17th.  I thought I was prepared.  I thought I was ready.  As it gets closed and my head gets foggier on the stupid liquid diet I'm starting to doubt everything!  Is this normal?

I also have guilt because I cheated a tad on my liquid diet.  I was so physically shakey and my head was so foggy that I couldn't function.  I was running into furniture and tripping on things.  I ate just a few bites and felt 100 % better!  I am diabetic and my sugar has been up and down really bad the last few days.

hayley14
on 12/8/13 3:45 pm - TX

I went through the same thing. Just breath and know it will be ok. If you could do the fasting and shakes only with no problem then you wouldn't be having surgery. I would call the dr and let them know about your sugars and dizziness. They may have you add ape carb meal to your plan. I wish you the best.

Highest wt=287-pre-op diet wt=283-Day Of Surgery wt= 273-

Most Active
Recent Topics