OT, need help from Bay Area people, upcoming 49er game

Linda B.
on 9/15/13 3:38 pm - CO
VSG on 09/13/12

My son, DH, & I are road tripping to the Candlestick for a 49er game. I need some hotel and transportation assistance. We want something in a decent area that is either walking distance to the game, or near public transportation. We don't want to mess with parking and trying to get out of the stadium after the game. We will be there for the November 10th game. This is a major bucket list thing for my son and myself, Mike is just coming along because he loves us. I am a blessed mom to say that I bond with my son over football. This kid learned to say "go Joe" before he said mama. Any advise would be great. We are also open to a meet up if anyone wants to get together.

high weight 230 start of journey weight 217 surgery weight 191 current weight 138

frisco
on 9/15/13 4:30 pm, edited 9/15/13 4:31 pm

Hey Linda,

Check out: http://sanfranciscofootballbus.com

You don't want to stay near the ball park (sketchy) .... I don't even think you can.

If you don't want to be in San Fran. the Holiday Inn in South San Francisco on Airport Blvd. is very convenient as it is right of the 101 freeway near SFO and the Houlahans Sports Bar/restaurant is there also and that football bus stops there.

If memory serves me.... I think they have had after game events there????

There is another hotel in Milbrae I'll check on tomorrow.

*I photographed Super Joe years ago..... and Jerry Rice was at my studio a couple years ago....and I went to Ronnie Lott's wedding.

I think I'm in SoCal the weekend of the 10th.

frisco

SW 338lbs. GW 175lbs. Goal in 11 months. CW 148lbs. WL 190lbs.

" To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art "

VSG Maintenance Group Forum

http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/

CAFE FRISCO at LapSF.com

Dr. Paul Cirangle

frisco
on 9/16/13 4:34 pm

Place in Milbrae I was thinking doesn't have a niner shuttle....

SW 338lbs. GW 175lbs. Goal in 11 months. CW 148lbs. WL 190lbs.

" To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art "

VSG Maintenance Group Forum

http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/

CAFE FRISCO at LapSF.com

Dr. Paul Cirangle

Linda B.
on 9/17/13 5:37 am - CO
VSG on 09/13/12

Thanks Frisco,

I am jealous of your encounters with the great ones of the past. We have been wanting to get up there for a game for years, but work schedules just never lined up. But this year, Mike & I have the Monday off, so road trip. We just can't let the opportunity to go to a game at Candlestick pass us by.

It's a bummer that you'll be down this way that weekend, Are you coming down for the OH conference? There are so many SoCal peeps that would love to meet you IRL, me included.

high weight 230 start of journey weight 217 surgery weight 191 current weight 138

Most Active
Recent Topics