I've lost my daughter

Kathy-cny
on 6/6/13 6:22 am - NY
VSG on 06/25/13

I am sooo very sorry for your loss.....my Heart jumped to my throat when I read your post...I have a 12 yr old daughter who is having trouble with mean kids in school....I discovered something disturbing last week, she was online on an adult dating website because she said someone put her up to it and would beat her up if she didn't get online and communicate...not sure about the truth but was at the school the next day with guidance counselor, school psychologist and school resource officer and my daughter....now i have an appt w a counselor to discuss healthy relationships and such....I have not had surgery yet....July 9th surgery date...I need to get off of the couch and get more involved.....I said to the guidance coulselor last week, this bullying that goes on is reasons some children commit suicide....again I am sooo very sorry for your loss....

Kathy     HW-393/Surgery weight-368/ weight post op 374 /current weight 292.5

Nancybefree
on 6/6/13 6:38 am
VSG on 11/21/12 with

My dear, I grieve for your daughter, and I grieve for your loss of her.  Thank you for your vital post and for the important truths it contains.  I will keep you in my prayers.

5'8"    HRW 357 on 7/09/12    SW 339   >196 8/26/13 (surgeon's goal)   TWL  193     CW   164 

*:•-:¦:-•:*1st pers. goal 178 on 10/16/13; ultimate goal 164 on 12/13/13*:•-:¦:-•:* 

kathyslife3
on 6/6/13 6:48 am - CA

happiegirl...i am so sorry for your loss..words  cannot convey how sad i am for you.....something's in this life make no sense...I am sure your baby girl knew how much you loved her, pain seems like it never will go away...it ebbs eventually...at least that's what i hear...Again Happiegirl I wish you peace and rest in this painful season...

serenity1959
on 6/6/13 6:53 am
VSG on 08/05/13

I am so sorry.  I can't imagine anyone judging you for this.  Hugs.

frisco
on 6/6/13 7:01 am

I'm taking my teenage nephew to Los Angeles next week for the Computer Game conference E3. I thought for a moment that I had to cancel on him because of work and Support Group. The thought only really lasted about a second......

He too is very bright, an incredible writer. Some of the things he writes about are very deep and dark..... it scares me.

I have no words for you except..... I can feel the pain and am very sorry to read of your loss.....puts everything into perspective.

I will cherish the time with my nephew next week with you and your family in my thoughts.....

frisco

SW 338lbs. GW 175lbs. Goal in 11 months. CW 148lbs. WL 190lbs.

" To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art "

VSG Maintenance Group Forum

http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/

CAFE FRISCO at LapSF.com

Dr. Paul Cirangle

A. Robinson
on 6/6/13 7:18 am - Columbia, TN
VSG on 04/29/13

My heart aches for you! I cannot fathom your pain. I pray God continues to wrap His loving arms around you & your family & that you all heal from this awful tragedy. Thank you for your courage to share your story. I am sure that it will help another family who needs to know this. Again, I am so sorry you are dealing with this.

Cindy H.
on 6/6/13 7:37 am
I am so sorry for your loss. Suicide is devastating for everyone left behind. I pray God will wrap his arms around you and your family and give you peace.
Thank you for your courage.
Cindy
Diana M.
on 6/6/13 7:46 am - TX
VSG on 07/12/12

I am so sorry for your loss.  It's so hard when a young person takes their own life, there must be a million "what if" questions going around in your mind.  Please take care of yourself, and reach out for help, from friends, family, counselors, and the people here if you're comfortable with us.  You do not stand alone, even when things seem darkest.  

God bless you and your family.  

Debbie M.
on 6/6/13 7:47 am - Orient, OH
VSG on 01/30/13

I am so sorry! Just last week we attended calling hours for a 20 year old girl who committed suicide. Sending prayers to your entire family.  

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me"

Carmelita
on 6/6/13 8:05 am - Four Corners, NM

I weep ..as a friend and a mom

Most Active
Recent Topics