Rough Night

shajoh
on 4/16/13 8:01 pm - Cleburne, TX
VSG on 11/27/12

My husband was feeling so great after his surgery he thought he was invincible. Haha. Well he's not. 10 days ago he fell off his horse & broke his collar bone, bruised his hip bones, & got a concussion. Now we are back in the hospital with severe pain. Difficulty walking, & shortness of breath. They are checking him for spasms, blood clots, & stress fractures. 

The only good thing (not really good considering where we are) the nurse was surprised I had surgery. She said I wasn't big enough to have needed it. Everyone always comments on my husbands wt. loss. Finally someone commented on my loss. Yeah!!! I've been noticed. 

Sharla

cajunlady1958
on 4/16/13 8:11 pm - Broussard, LA
Revision on 12/30/15
So sorry about your husband. Sending prayers your way for a speedy recovery. Congratulations on your weight loss keep up the good work.

You survived what you thought would kill you. Now straighten your crown and go forward like the Queen you are!

SophieNJ
on 4/16/13 9:18 pm - Parsippany, NJ
VSG on 03/05/13

what a shame....poor guy.  best wishes for a speedy recovery coming his way...hugs to both of you.

sophie

shajoh
on 4/16/13 9:20 pm - Cleburne, TX
VSG on 11/27/12

Thank you!

Sharla

shajoh
on 4/16/13 9:56 pm - Cleburne, TX
VSG on 11/27/12

We just heard its a blood clot in his lung. They are admitting him. Running more tests. Making sure no more clots. Starting on blood thinners. Back to the love of shots. Coumadin for 6 mo. I'm just glad we got him in & they are taking care of him. Please pray for healing. 

Sharla

Tnull
on 4/16/13 10:51 pm

I hope your husband recovers quickly.  Congrats on your awesome weight loss.

MomofMarch
on 4/16/13 11:33 pm - GA

Sorry to hear about your husband! Praying for a speedy recovery! And YAY for being noticed!!

Laura- HW:240  SW: 224  GW:165 Surgery date 12/10/12

Winning the battle against obesity and PCOS!

shajoh
on 4/17/13 2:27 am - Cleburne, TX
VSG on 11/27/12

Thank you!

Sharla

Most Active
Recent Topics