Keep me grounded

shajoh
on 4/2/13 10:25 pm - Cleburne, TX
VSG on 11/27/12

If you see me post that I've eaten candy, hamburgers, potatoes, or other crap please say something. & I don't mean "great job".  I see this & I wonder what's great about it. Is it the fact they've admitted it in a public forum?  If I eat crap tell me stop, you're putting crap in that body you paid $1000's of dollars to get under control. 

I didn't go through the time, expense, pain, etc. to screw this up with junk. Yes it's tempting to go awry but I'm going to try my best not to do it. Make me accountable. Tell me I'm screwing up so I can change those behaviors. Right now I'm trying to keep my carbs around 20. Occasionally I may go over. Especially if I have a really tough day at the gym. I'm trying real hard to keep my protein between 60-90+. & drink my 8 glasses of water. I work at spending 2 hours at the gym 5 days a week. 

Sharla

acbbrown
on 4/2/13 10:54 pm - Granada Hills, CA

Do you really think you are going to go the rest of your life and never touch this so called "junk" again??

This process is realllly easy early out. Then, this **** gets tough....When I was 6 months out, I probably went around here saying I'd never do or eat the things ive been eating because I didn't have this surgery to keep eating it...but hey, life happens. 

I will post here that ive eaten crap - donuts, cookies, cake, pizza....i'm not bragging about it -im being honest - 

Just take a step back and realize you might need a better plan that "I will never..." - because that's far from realistic. Just saying. 

www.sexyskinnybitch.wordpress.com - my journey to sexy skinny bitch status

11/16/12 - Got my Body by Sauceda - arms, Bl/BA, LBL, thigh lift. 

HW 420/ SW 335 /CW 200    85 lbs lost pre-op / 135 post op

~~~~Alison~~~~~

vogue
on 4/2/13 11:06 pm
VSG on 08/30/12

you need to make YOURSELF accountable....  you made the decision to ingest it, follow it up by making the decision to own up to yourself and and handle it responsibly...  

This isnt the RC Church where going to confession & saying 52 Hail Marys is enough...  if you ate it, then actively decide to either not do it again, do it in moderation, exercise more to make up for it or otherwise...whatever you decide YOU must do it and YOU must make yourself accountable...no one can do that for you...

angieg0410
on 4/3/13 1:08 am - OK

I don't want to live in a world that NEVER allows me to have a hamburger.  It is about moderation, not total depravity.  Learn your limits.  Stay within a certain calorie range (picked by you and your dr/NUT).  Don't eat hamburgers and candy every day, but once in a while it is fine.  I think this type of "I WILL NEVER ALLOW MYSELF TO EAT THIS" mentality is very dangerous.

~Angie~

Starting weight: 267
Goal weight: 140

mickeymantle
on 4/3/13 1:24 am - Eugene/Springfield, OR
VSG on 07/22/13

eating candy you deserve a good spanking, find someone that will whack that big butt if you eat crap lol

175 lb  lost,412 hw 336sw,241 cw surgery July 22 2013,surgeon Dr Colin MacColl,

shajoh
on 4/3/13 4:19 am - Cleburne, TX
VSG on 11/27/12

I realize when I get to maintenance things will change some. What I was ranting about was on another site people complain about not losing or being in a stall. When asked what they are eating they listed all junk carbs. Candy, hamburgers, mashed potatoes. The only protein was in the hamburger. Then other people said good job. I know I may slip. I may go off plan. But please if I eat junk & nothing else be honest. Don't say good job. I am accountable for what I eat & how much I exercise but I'm also realistic. There are days I have to force myself to go to the gym or I skip. I have eaten Nachos. But I limit it to about 6. I make sure I haven't consumed a lot of carbs. I'm cognizant of what I'm doing & I follow it by a good couple of days or more at the gym. Right now I spend 2-5 hours at the gym 3-5 days a week. I know I won't do that forever but I'm ok with that. I'm just not ok with people telling me I'm doing good if all I consume junk & sit on my but. I know that's what got me here & I don't want to go back. 

Sharla

shajoh
on 4/3/13 4:24 am - Cleburne, TX
VSG on 11/27/12

I'm sorry I don't think I made it clear. I wasn't the one eating the junk. & that's all they were eating. Then people told them good job. 

Sharla

Most Active
Recent Topics