My rules for newbies. Not for Vets

MeSkinny8
on 2/10/13 8:42 pm, edited 2/10/13 8:42 pm
VSG on 11/21/12

OMG'ish!  Your post keep getting better and better.  Thank you so much for this post!  And, most of all thank you for being such a wonderful advocate for all of us newbies on here.  You're an angel. 

rissa1224
on 2/10/13 9:41 pm - NJ
VSG on 12/05/12

Superb! As always- Thank you =)

swizzlequeen
on 2/11/13 12:10 am

Elina, no pizza in the blender??? But blenderized pizza is my favorite!!

You are sooooo mean!! LOL!!

On the bright side, this is so great, and explained so succinctly. Yes, thank you for taking the time to write this.

I, too, will be printing and posting this in my kitchen. Next to the blender, of course...enlightened

mildollarsmile
on 2/11/13 2:15 am - SE, TX
VSG on 03/11/13

Thank you so much!! I love reading your posts. I will take this advice and print it and put it on my fridge just for that constant reminder. Love it!!

Thanks again

Mel

Melanie -- HW:320 SW:300 CW:277.2 GW:150 

danigirl42
on 2/11/13 11:20 pm - PA
VSG on 01/02/13

Ok, this may be a silly question but what are some of your suggestions for 5+ week solid/dense protein?  I've been eating chicken, shrimp, scallops, hard boiled eggs and some light cheeses.  Can you give me some more ideas?  I've been at about 550 calories a day and 60g of protein a day.  I have one protein shake a day as my breakfast which nets me about half my protein for the day.  I'm not sure how to get more protein in without my tummy exploding!

(deactivated member)
on 2/11/13 11:45 pm

Everything on your list, only cheese is really high in calories and should be used as a condiment, except the very low fat cheese like fat free cottage cheese or light cheese sticks.  I would tell you that lean beef and pork can also be added to your program.  I would really love to see more omega 3 rich fish included in what you are eating.  If you can, I would eat fish at least two times a week, more is even better.

danigirl42
on 2/11/13 11:55 pm - PA
VSG on 01/02/13

Thanks Elina!  That helps a great deal!