Just what I need - another addiction to protein!

swizzlequeen
on 1/11/13 8:28 am

achbbrown --

I love everyone else on this board, but I think that yours are the only posts that make me laugh OUT LOUD!!

You have a special talent for using, well... um, adult words words so extremely well -- you "play" them like a delicate instrument, like a rare violin. I LOVE it! You transform them into something classy because you give them to us with such gusto and warmth and sincerity!!

...and I think that the idea of a cooking nite is great! We should have an event where we cook dinner or something for each other...

we could give a cooking lesson about each others' specialities. We could pretend we have a cooking show for people with WLS surgery, and call it "Cut Out For the Kitchen" or "The Kitchen Cut-Up" or  "Pancakes, Pals and Pouches", or something like that...

THx for the laughs!

==Swizzlequeen

acbbrown
on 1/11/13 10:18 am - Granada Hills, CA

Cooking night sounds great!

www.sexyskinnybitch.wordpress.com - my journey to sexy skinny bitch status

11/16/12 - Got my Body by Sauceda - arms, Bl/BA, LBL, thigh lift. 

HW 420/ SW 335 /CW 200    85 lbs lost pre-op / 135 post op

~~~~Alison~~~~~

Linda B.
on 1/11/13 11:53 am - CO
VSG on 09/13/12

So you are finally learning to cook, that's great. This thread has been so funny.

high weight 230 start of journey weight 217 surgery weight 191 current weight 138

acbbrown
on 1/12/13 4:23 am - Granada Hills, CA

Too many serious posts - need to laugh once in a while. :)

~~~~Alison~~~~~

Cindi A.
on 1/11/13 12:04 pm - Vancouver, Canada
VSG on 11/26/12

Thanks, gonna try this one. I love the taste of eggface's cottage cheese pancakes but I am so lousy at cooking them up. They always turn into a mush. Delicious mush, mind you, but nothing resembling a pancake! LOL

centurycard     

Surg: Nov. 26/12 1st Goal: Lose 100lbs Reached Feb. 14/14 New Goal: 135lbs

mauigirl2
on 1/11/13 1:49 pm - kihei, HI

Another Chike convert several months ago, thanks to you....   My recipe.

Clike coffee with 10 oz ice water.  Mix in shaker cup and add 12 oz of cold coffee, I make extra the day before and chill it, add ice shake some more and drink it all the way to work!  Yum-o-la!

acbbrown
on 1/12/13 4:23 am - Granada Hills, CA

Hmmm interesting. Maybe one day I'll venture from my normal chike shake and experiment. they better come out of with this tub soon!

~~~~Alison~~~~~

Ms Shell
on 1/13/13 2:30 am - Hawthorne, CA

Hey girl...you cooking still ******g CONFUSES me lol

http://lacucinaprimadona.blogspot.com/2012/10/pumpkin-pecan- pancakes.html

Might be trying these...but only like 1/2 the recipe =0

"WLS is only for people who are ready to move past the "diet" mentality" ~Alison Brown
"WLS is not a Do-Over (repeat same mistakes = get a similar outcome.)  It is a Do-BETTER (make lifestyle changes you can continue forever.)" ~ Michele Vicara aka Eggface

Bella_Fein
on 1/13/13 2:39 am, edited 1/13/13 2:39 am - TX
VSG on 02/18/13

This may not be what you want to hear, but I'm going to need you to get your ass in the kitchen and start pumping out some awesome recipes to post for us.

LilySlim Weight loss tickers