Jazzing up Greek yogurt

Kelly-AnneH
on 12/6/12 7:24 am - Edmonton, Canada
VSG on 06/26/12
I got very, very sick of sweet and started making savoury yogurts. I quite like taco seasoning mixed in or a mixture of Patak's Butter Chicken paste and some chicken broth paste. (Better Than Bouillon) I also tried mixing in melty extra sharp cheddar - makes a wonderful veggie dip when you can have veg.

Highest 303.4, Surgery 263, Current 217.8, Goal 180

vabella
on 12/6/12 5:31 am - TX

try warm peaches with cinnamon and a little honey.  I do not due shakes per doc and he said to flavor my cottage cheese and yogurt with honey.  Im to do low sugar.  hope this helps.  You can all so do warm cinnamon bananas with honey drizzled over it.

jen

Jennifer H.
on 12/6/12 5:57 am - TX
VSG on 01/17/12

I mix sugar free jelly and jam into mine with a packet of stevia. I mainly use it as a savory component. I puree my steamed cauliflower to make "mashed potatoes" and I mix greek yogurt in to sub for the milk and butter. It almost tastes like baked potato. Also use Knorr vegetable dip packets mixed with greek yogurt and add fresh chopped spinach. That is really good on chicken and pork. I use greek yogurt in place of mayo in my chicken/tuna/egg salad mixtures as well.

econtiff
on 12/6/12 8:59 am - FL
VSG on 04/24/12

Mio ! and Ranch dressing ! I actually buy the big ranch shaker even though it's like $7 because I do that to dip my celery in. Stress crunching LOL.

Sasny
on 12/6/12 9:37 am
VSG on 03/20/12
Splenda and cinnamon