Isopure zero carb clear protein drinks

Julia HasHerLifeNow
on 10/20/12 5:26 am
VSG on 10/09/12
So...my initial VSG was supposed to be 12 January then it was put off to 27 April and finally happened (Hallelujah!!!) on 9 October. In the meantime I had purchased some of the isopure liquid protein drinks and to my great horror now that I need them I noticed that the expiry dates have passed by a couple of months. Do you think that its as with most expiry dates, generous? And I can consume them anyway? I have a couple of dozen bottles...would be a pity to ditch them even though they do taste like liquid chalk...

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com 5ft0; highest weight 222; surgery weight 208; current weight 120

moonglo82
on 10/20/12 5:43 am
VSG on 03/29/12

I know they are expensive, but honestly I would use the expiration as an excuse to chunk'em... I can't stand those things! 

Honestly, I would be very surprised if it would hurt you to drink them... but I know very little about the ingredients in those things.

Highest weight: 277 Starting Weight: 250  Surgery Weight: 241  Current Weight: 130

Goal Reached in 10.5 months :)

(deactivated member)
on 10/20/12 5:51 am - Wiesbaden, Germany
DS on 10/08/13
Personally, I would drink them myself.  They don't have any ingredients which really go bad.

If they taste like liquid chalk to you, I would suggest you doctor them up with SF syrups to disguise the taste.
Julia HasHerLifeNow
on 10/20/12 6:56 am
VSG on 10/09/12
I mix with lots of water and sip all day from a water bottle contraption. Its OK but as soon as I finish these not sure I am going to get more...I was just wondering if the protein in them was still good because if I am not getting the protein and only getting the chalk then that would be end of story! Expensive or not they would be ditched instantly!

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com 5ft0; highest weight 222; surgery weight 208; current weight 120

(deactivated member)
on 10/20/12 5:56 am
I wouldn't worry about it.  I keep having a problem with my Premium Protein Shakes turning to a tofu like consistency...
moonglo82
on 10/20/12 6:01 am
VSG on 03/29/12
How old are they, if you don't mind me asking?  There was a problem recently where a bad batch went out, and several people here were able to get replacements by calling the company.  If you still have the box, you should be able to get a replacement.

Highest weight: 277 Starting Weight: 250  Surgery Weight: 241  Current Weight: 130

Goal Reached in 10.5 months :)

Italian-Princess
on 10/20/12 8:18 am - IL
VSG on 06/28/12
Hi,

I had a couple of containers that looked like chocolate tapioca pudding -- YUCKO for sure.  I called the company and they asked me for the number on the case or the 11 oz. carton.  They shipped a whole carton of them to me for my trouble.  I was afraid to drink them.  The woman I talked to said they were safe to drink and they turned wonky because they were testing a new idea -- which was a FAILURE! 

Anyway, give them a call and tell them about it -- you'll get a replacement case at no charge.

Ree
(deactivated member)
on 10/20/12 8:21 am
Shoot (Sh*t) -- I threw them out.  My previous case that did the same thing Costco gave me a PARTIAL(!!!!) refund, and I cannot think of the last time I returned a used item to them.

Italian-Princess
on 10/20/12 9:51 am - IL
VSG on 06/28/12
If you want, you could try using this number:  1293xxxNa  The "xxx" is unreadable, but the shakes belonging to this number are supposed to be good until December of this year.  I don't know if they will accept this number because we are probably in different parts of the country.  I'm in Illinois and bought mine at Sam's Club in a suburb NW of Chicago.

I'm about to call them again because this last case of Vanilla is all grit at the bottom.  I shake them hard until I fear brain damage, so it's not that I'm just opening them without shaking. 

I wish when a company has a good product that they'd leave it alone and stop trying to "improve" things.    ARRRRGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!

Good luck........

Ree
Most Active
Recent Topics