11 days out, still have no energy

Linda B.
on 9/24/12 5:54 am - CO
VSG on 09/13/12
I am doing better everyday. Pain is virtually gone unless I stretch to much. The one thing that is hard to deal with is my lack of energy. I am still tired all the time and just generally feel wiped out. I hope this begins to improve soon.

I have to drive an hour each way to my follow up appointment tomorrow, I hope I can make it. DH has already taken a lot of time off to be with me, so we are trying to avoid having him take the day off tomorrow. I'm going out for a drive this afternoon just to make sure I can do it. Been off pain meds for four days, so it should be safe to drive.

high weight 230 start of journey weight 217 surgery weight 191 current weight 138

Julia HasHerLifeNow
on 9/24/12 6:02 am
VSG on 10/09/12
My doctor told me to prepare for a month of fatigue. Not just recovery from surgery but also the reduction in calories.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com 5ft0; highest weight 222; surgery weight 208; current weight 120

acbbrown
on 9/24/12 6:07 am - Granada Hills, CA
It took me a good 8 weeks to feel even somewhat normal...most people usually catch up around 4 weeks out though.

It seems like such a minor surgery when you wake up with a few little tiny incisions but it really puts your body through a lot. Just rest and take it easy !

www.sexyskinnybitch.wordpress.com - my journey to sexy skinny bitch status

11/16/12 - Got my Body by Sauceda - arms, Bl/BA, LBL, thigh lift. 

HW 420/ SW 335 /CW 200    85 lbs lost pre-op / 135 post op

~~~~Alison~~~~~

susanjean
on 9/24/12 6:09 am - IN
it took me 6 weeks before I felt good!!!

Most Active
Recent Topics