A stall might not really be a stall at all.

(deactivated member)
on 9/18/12 9:03 am
Happy, you are the queen of understanding how your body and your mind work together.  If there is a Royal Court of VSG VETS, I want you at the party.  :)  You have great insight into your own processes, few people are where you are with all this.  I hope you stop sometimes and feel pride in your own ability to analyze your behaviors.  You deserve every bit of success that you bring to yourself. 
Shagdoll
on 9/18/12 9:06 am
Elina, please do not go anywhere because we, I need you!!!!
That's all I wanna say.

Jenn  

WWBD?  

(deactivated member)
on 9/18/12 9:10 am
I am not going anywhere.  I feel your love and support and it just makes me stronger and more determined to stick around and keep growing and helping.  I wish you lived closer, I would love to go shopping/clubbing/hanging out with you.
Shagdoll
on 9/18/12 9:17 am
On September 18, 2012 at 9:10 AM Pacific Time, Elina_7 wrote:
I am not going anywhere.  I feel your love and support and it just makes me stronger and more determined to stick around and keep growing and helping.  I wish you lived closer, I would love to go shopping/clubbing/hanging out with you.
OMG, I wish!!!  We'd have a blast.  One of these days gurl, I will make it happen!!!

Jenn  

WWBD?  

INgirl
on 9/18/12 9:24 am
Fantastic PSA Elina!

SuzanneR
on 9/18/12 9:53 am - Randolph, NJ
Thank you for the terrific info...and I'm getting a tape measure! Just starting walking 4 miles a day about 10 days ago....hoping for less inches and more weight loss.

Steph4575
on 9/18/12 11:30 am - TX
Thank you so much for this post. I'm over a year out now, and I believe I've hit a maintenance type of phase in my journey. I'm within my normal bmi range, but just barely, and I feel good, so I've allowed certain things back into my life that I probably shouldn't. A glass of wine on the weekends, stuff like that. I need to re-evaluate whether this weight is good for me, or if I want to continue losing or not. Thanks so much for the reminder! =)

itzmetinab
on 9/18/12 5:03 pm - WV
VSG on 07/16/12
 Thanks Elina!  I'm 2 months out and still haven't really had a stall.  I don't always lose every day like I did the first month, but I never go more than two days without losing something.  I'm sure my time is coming!  

Highest weight:  294  Surgery Weight:  281  Goal weight:  150
M1 - 20.6 M2 - 16.6 M3 - 17 M4 - 11 M5 -10.2

jarabacoagirl
on 1/28/13 4:09 am
VSG on 12/17/12

I'm so the staircase type of loser.  Someone just referred me to this post Elina cause I have almost stalled again 2nd time and I'm only 6 weeks post op.  Discouraged but thank you for posting this.  :-)

HW 302 lbs SW  279.8 lbs.  CW  193.8 lbs   MFP Jarabacoagirl  Preop diets 22.2 lbs, 1st month 21.2 lbs, 2nd month 14.6 lbs,  3rd month 11.2 lbs, 4th month 7 lbs, 5th month 7 lbs, 6th month 6.8 lbs, 7th month 5.2 lbs, 8th month 4.4 lbs 9 and 10th months slowed down didn't record exactly

108.2 lbs lost from highest weight!

(86.2 lbs of that was lost since surgery date)