X-Post - Almost Time & NSV

Linda B.
on 9/11/12 9:40 pm - CO
VSG on 09/13/12
Well, I made it through some of that wicked "to do" list. I do have everything ready for my liquid diet tomorrow. It is almost the big day. Taking lots of items to drink with me to work. I will try to escape a little early since I worked an extra 3 hours today for our back to school night.  If I can get home a little early tomorrow, it will help with the time crunch. My sub was allowed to come in for a few hours so I could prep her for my LOA. We just changed our registration procedures, so I'm glad she got to spend some time with me so I can hand over my desk without worry. I'm having a different surgery on 10/9, so it will be 5-6 weeks before I get back to work.

As for that NSV...after my weekend carb/sugar fest, I had to pick up the food for the event today. I went to Costco and purchased a nice variety of junk food. This included chips, cookies, cake, and snack mix. I didn't eat any of it (well, except for a tiny bite of frosting from the knife). One of the teachers I work with said he was impressed that I didn't give in. He was supportive of my DH (we work for the same school), and has been supportive of my decision. Most of my coworkers have been. Only a couple don't understand how I can give up sugar, soda, and chips. Well, today, they saw me resist the junk fest. It felt good to not cave in.

high weight 230 start of journey weight 217 surgery weight 191 current weight 138

Shagdoll
on 9/11/12 9:43 pm
You are like the female Ryan, Linda!! Because you both succeeded in your weight loss even before being sleeved. You are going to do great! Plus you have a great support system with Mike. Go girl!!!

Jenn  

WWBD?  

Linda B.
on 9/11/12 9:45 pm - CO
VSG on 09/13/12
Thanks Jen. I can't wait for fitting room fun with the SoCal ladies.

high weight 230 start of journey weight 217 surgery weight 191 current weight 138

Shagdoll
on 9/11/12 10:17 pm
You can count on that for sure gurl.  Whenever you are ready!!!

;-) 

Jenn  

WWBD?  

Most Active
Recent Topics