Thank you OH family...I am on my way to surgery

full-of-hopen
on 7/28/12 9:03 pm
Thank you so much, prayers were heard and answered.....
Jewelz13
on 7/25/12 1:53 am - TX
PRAYERS TO YOU ON THIS VERY SPECIAL DAY.  I PARY FOR A SPEEDY RECOVERY AND EASE WITH YOUR NEW SLEEVE.  IM RIGHT BEHIND YA!  SURGERY DATE 08/06/2012 @ 7:30AM

JULIE

full-of-hopen
on 7/28/12 9:10 pm
Thank you for your prayers Julie, I have had a good recovery this far; not really any pain...more like tightness and swelling/aching; off pain meds day after surgery and liquids are going well....I keep wondering if I am in a "honeymoon period" and waiting for the hard part to "hit me over the head"....following the plan and tracking, walking, sip sip sip!!! Having some emotional issues, initially thinking what did I do, but now more of a confidence issue...like do i know what I am doing, hope I don't mess this up type of thinking....just getting used to  "doing the plan" instead of reading about it and researching.....take care...I will be praying for you on your special day!!!

Barb
Missy30
on 7/25/12 2:18 am
VSG on 06/27/12
My thoughts are with you today wishing you a speedy recovery!!

full-of-hopen
on 7/28/12 9:11 pm
Thank you so much....recovery is going well.....appreciate your support!  Barb
(deactivated member)
on 7/25/12 2:51 am
Hopefully you are reading this after surgery and everything went well.  Just remember to sip and walk and rest, then repeat.  One thing that helped early on was to drink about a shot glass full of liquid every 15 min.  Remember that the first goal is just to heal and to stay hydrated.  I am sending you my prayers and best wishes.  Take care.  Hugs.
full-of-hopen
on 7/28/12 9:19 pm
Thank you my friend  ,

The prayers were heard and answered far above my expectations....things are going very well....it is almost scary how good I am feeling and have been able to get all my protein in yesterday...granted it took me all day but I did it! Walking several times a day...was able to walk one mile later yesterday.....emotions are kinda all over the board at times....self doubt and fear of failure....I am hoping that some of the stronger emotions were related to coming off the anesthia as I think I am feeling better emotionally this morning.....just got up but feel better today overall than I have thus far.....Hugs back to you!!
(deactivated member)
on 7/29/12 1:41 am
The emotions will settle soon.  I am glad you are feeling better physically and that everything went well.  Yes, it does take all day to get the fluid in and you are remarkable for being able to get all the protein in already.  Just focus to hydration and healing for now, the rest will come with time.  You are on your way and this journey will get better and better every day.  For now, just one foot in front of the other and don't forget to breath deeply ( to avoid pneumonia after surgery, a common complication). 
pineview01
on 7/25/12 2:16 pm - Davison, MI
You won't get this till after.  Wishing you a safe and speedy recovery and weight loss.

BAND REMOVED 9-4-12-fought insurance to get sleeve and won! Sleeved 1/22/13! Five years out and trying to get that last 15 pounds back off.

full-of-hopen
on 7/28/12 9:20 pm
Thank you so very much....things are going well so far....Barb
Most Active