pre-op diet

moringdawn
on 7/1/12 5:53 am
VSG on 07/11/12
Well it has been 5 days and I'm doing good with it! I can have 5 shakes a day and I drink a lot of water! My husband went and got me Popsicle makers so I made crystal light popsicles and I love them! It is nice to have something to chew on. I CAN DO THIS
Kevin H.
on 7/1/12 5:57 am - Baltimore, MD
VSG on 02/06/12
Good for you!  Your doing better then I could.  Yay you! 

moringdawn
on 7/1/12 12:21 pm
VSG on 07/11/12
Thank you!
louisamay
on 7/1/12 8:35 am
VSG on 04/27/12
Fantastic!

[I'm not gaining weight. I keep lowering my goal!] [I LOVE MY SLEEVE!]

moringdawn
on 7/1/12 12:20 pm
VSG on 07/11/12
thank you!
(deactivated member)
on 7/1/12 11:49 am
 Thats so great wish I could say the same I am just miserable. I have a serious attitude about this damn diet. I am having headaches, hungry, very tired, and irritated. I can have 4 shakes, crystal light, sf jello, and broth. This just is not cuttin it for me. I feel like I need more options. I understand the need for shrinking liver but I am having a hard time. Especially when I cook for my family. Great for you, keep up the good work!!!!

moringdawn
on 7/1/12 12:19 pm
VSG on 07/11/12
I'm sorry you are having a hard time with the pre-op diet, I had a few time in the day when I start to feel hungry but I do something and it goes away,and for me I don't have to cook for my family they cook for them self...thank god that would be very hard to have to cook! You can do this. I wish you the best!
marymazilla
on 7/2/12 9:03 am, edited 7/2/12 9:04 am - GARDEN CITY, MI

you are all doing very good. this is so difficult to do. You may want to get some sugar free banana Popsicles from Kroger they really help and clear liquid can also be a 100% whey protein test tube thing the protein will help stop the hunger. Also the new. clear ensure protein drinks you can get from CVS are aloud and considered clear.  The protein will help you not feel so tired and grumpy. Good Luck and best wishes. you can do this!!!!!!!!

and 711 had Sugar free slurpies also considerd clear liquid!

"When we stop running away from the situation that is scary - that is the moment we discover how strong we really are. So, acknowledge your strength...rejoice in it...and start breathing in life, as the beautiful, strong soul (being) that you truly are." - Rachna Sirtaj.......Love & Peace

moringdawn
on 7/2/12 9:37 pm
VSG on 07/11/12
thank you! I'm still doing good.
Most Active
Recent Topics