on 6/10/12 12:20 pm
CONGRATS!

julyxo84
on 6/10/12 1:15 pm - Pembroke Pines, FL
 Lucky devil, you won the lottery lol!!!
 [ Hi, I'm stefanie, I'm 28 years old and 5'3'' ]

mycheeka1
on 6/10/12 1:19 pm
 I have federal bcbs, what kind of documentation did you have to provide to get approved? I haven't had my vsg yet, but define rely want the info for the future. Thanks so much and I wish you the best with your upcoming surgeries.
jenniflorida
on 6/11/12 1:00 am - Washington, DC
I'd really like to know as well. I have federal insurance and all I see states no cosmetics approved. EXCEPT states:  (does this mean reconstruct due to surgery - aka VSG?)

portion of a procedure performed primarily to

improve physical appearance through change in

bodily form – unless required for a congenital

anomaly or to restore or correct a part of the body

that has been altered as a result of accidental

injury, disease, or surgery (does not include

anomalies related to the teeth or structures

supporting the teeth)

Cosmetic surgery – any operative procedure or any

jenniflorida
on 6/11/12 1:03 am - Washington, DC
N0t sure why the letters came out like that! Sorry!  Let's see if this one works better.  So is this restoring the body altered by surgery - VSG?

Cosmetic surgery – any operative procedure or any portion of a procedure performed primarily to improve physical appearance through change in bodily form – unless required for a congenital anomaly or to restore or correct a part of the body that has been altered as a result of accidental injury, disease, or surgery (does not include anomalies related to the teeth or structures supporting the teeth)

tdjf_3
on 6/12/12 9:11 am
Not real sure what I did right but I have went to the Dr for rashes since weight loss and I also have some kind of hard deposits under my skin that get irritated. I would say the credit goes to LOTS of Prayer and the way my Dr wrote it out. This was my 2ND opinion but I got an approval for the tummy on the first try

God Bless & Happy Losing!!!!                 
Most Active
Recent Topics