Protein shake

luvbskts
on 6/7/12 1:59 am
Can anyone tell me a good protein shake?
Jenfur
on 6/7/12 2:09 am
VSG on 06/25/12
If you're looking for powder...I love the Unjury line, Strawberry is amazing with lemon crystal light, chocolate is awesome, mix vanilla with any flavor Torani SF syrup, the unflavored goes great in jello and the chicken broth taste great.  I just discovered Click expresso chocolate and also love it and some of the Syntrax nectars are good.  You can go to BJs Bariatrics website and order a sample pack of them and they let you pick what flavors you want to try.  Other then that, the large tub of chocolate from Wal Mart, Advanced something??? is pretty good too.

amandataylor0819
on 6/7/12 2:14 am
I've been doing a cup of vanilla almond milk, a scoop of vanilla protein powder, 1 tbsp of sf pistachio jello pudding and ice cubes....YUMMY - amended this recipe from one on MyFitnessPal site....

tomorrow I'm trying chocolate protein powder with sf cheesecake jello pudding...

LiveLoveHappy
on 6/7/12 2:35 am
VSG on 07/10/12
Big Train Fit frappe - any of their flavors are really good.
I just tried their Mocha this morning. Plus you really can use jus****er and it still tastes pretty good.

amyl0528
on 6/7/12 4:53 am
body fortress sold at walmart, 15 bucks and has 26 grams of protein per scoop.  tastes great too, all flavors!!

VSG Surgery May 1, 2012
Most Active
Recent Topics