NSV and need to set a new goal :)

Hope Y.
on 6/3/12 3:10 pm - Harrison, MI
VSG on 01/23/12
I had an awesome coupon from Fashion Bug last weekend so decided to splurge.  It was online only, so I ordered 3 pairs of shorts and a tank top.  I went to the store to pick them up yesterday and had to return 2 of the pairs of shorts, as they were too big!  I had ordered an 18, hoping to wear them by the 4th of July and had to get a 16 that I can wear now!  This puts me in the size I wore when I graduated from high school, something I never thought I'd see again.  Woop, woop!!!  Loving this sleeve!!

I had also had an "original" goal of being able to go into a store and buy an XL.  I don't really have a weight goal, and my surgeon doesn't have one for me either, so I thought this was a pretty good goal (I started this in a 3X, which was sometimes tight).  Well, I can now go into pretty much any store and buy an XL with no problem and from some brands, it's too big!  Guess I need to set something else now. 

My sleeve has enabled me to do things and be more active than I've been in 16 years and I feel incredibly blessed every day that I've been given this opportunity.  Now, if only my brain could see in the mirror what everyone else sees, I'd be all set ;)

Sleeved - 1/23/12       Starting weight - 331                  Current weight - 195  

2much2do
on 6/3/12 8:52 pm
 wow what a feeling that must be for you keep up the good work