Obese - yay!!!

Hope Y.
on 5/29/12 8:17 pm - Harrison, MI
VSG on 01/23/12
When I started this journey in January, I weighed 331 pounds and had a BMI of 50.8, or severe morbid obesity.

Today, as I type this, I am at 242 pounds and a BMI of 37.9, putting me in the obese category.  This is the only place I know of where I can be excited about being "just" obese!!  Can't believe this is happening to me...not only am I down 89 pounds, I feel soooo much better and am wearing a size large/x large scrub pant instead of the 3X from 4 months ago! 

I have been asked a lot lately if I have any regrets and the answer remains the same - really, truly and honestly, not a one!  This is the best thing I have ever done for myself, and for my family :)

Sleeved - 1/23/12       Starting weight - 331                  Current weight - 195  

Sleeva
on 5/29/12 9:55 pm - GA
VSG on 07/19/12
Great Job.. work that sleeve
   ROMANS 12:1 
   I beseech you therefore brethern, by the mercies of God,that you present your bodies a  living sacrifice,holy and acceptable to God which is your reasonable service.

seekingslimness
on 5/30/12 5:55 am
VSG on 02/24/12
I recently hit the same thing, I too was extremely excited. Congratulations on your success!
   NIKKI