JusDr C live video surgery?

Missy30
on 5/19/12 8:27 am
VSG on 06/27/12
I watched it but I didn't tweet.  A lot of questions I had where answered tho and I thought I would get freaked out but amazingly I feel calm like I can do this.  I tryed to get my hubby to watch but he said noway lol his stomach can't handle it.

lanunes
on 5/19/12 8:40 am, edited 5/19/12 8:40 am - CA
The video can be watched at any time from his website Lapsf.com
      Leslie Nunes              
Wildcat-NYC
on 5/19/12 9:34 am
VSG on 08/16/12
That was so cool!  Definitely feeling confident in my choice and ready to do this!

Tracker starting weight = surgery weight    
PrettyEyes_41
on 5/19/12 11:01 am - MS
VSG on 06/12/12
The link is on the message board at the top in the green highlight called WebCast something or other. I started watching it and my stomach flipped upside down so I'll try another time when I haven't just eaten dinner - LOL!!

Gale     Age: 55, Height: 5' 5.5", HW: 236, SW: 210, 1st GW: 150.  Surgery BMI: 39.3  Extremely HBP, High Cholesterol & borderline diabetic.      

PrettyEyes_41
on 5/19/12 11:03 am - MS
VSG on 06/12/12

Gale     Age: 55, Height: 5' 5.5", HW: 236, SW: 210, 1st GW: 150.  Surgery BMI: 39.3  Extremely HBP, High Cholesterol & borderline diabetic.      

frisco
on 5/19/12 11:27 am
 I caught most of it..........
Really revealing in a lot of ways and may confirm some things we talk about.

Although he makes it look easy you can see that there are many components to it and how close other vital organs are.

Remember, this guy is one of the best and it might be wise to not assume your going to get the same thing. Not saying he is god or something, just saying this is a none standardized procedure and he has a tried and true recipe that gets results with few complications.

The finished sleeve in the video is beautifully shaped and you can see how it really promotes food flow.

frisc

SW 338lbs. GW 175lbs. Goal in 11 months. CW 148lbs. WL 190lbs.

" To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art "

VSG Maintenance Group Forum

http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/

CAFE FRISCO at LapSF.com

Dr. Paul Cirangle

(deactivated member)
on 5/19/12 12:53 pm - Greater Austin Area
VSG on 02/03/12
Thanks for posting it. I watched most of it too. I thought it was great. I agree with Frisco that just because Dr. Cirangle does the sleeve surgery like this, that not all do. His technique and support system has excellent weight loss results judging from the stats on his website. He uses a 32 Fr, looks like he oversews the staple lines? Very good results with the method that he uses from what I've read about.

He explains a lot and answered the questions well. Very educational! Thanks again for posting!
cece58
on 5/19/12 2:26 pm - CA
 I am so thankful that Dr. C did my surgery. Not only is he an excellent surgeon but he really cares about his patients. I had a follow up with him on Friday and he spent so much time with me and helped me tremendously. i can't even begin to describe how he has changed my life and how happy and healthy I have become. He's my hero!
"What lies behind us and what lies before us are small matters compared to what lies within us"
Lisa

Pooch2
on 5/19/12 6:14 pm
I watched 4 of these pre-op and there is no question for me, that, Dr. C's video is by far the  best of the bunch.   What a confident man to post a video of the procedure, so straight forward so accomplished in his skill, he is quite an excellent surgeon....  Thanks for sharing this, I think it will be very helpful for pre ops to clearly understand what they are doing....
HW: 425    SW: 337   CW: 262 GW: 217 (surgeon)  
Pre-surgery loss; 88 lbs (mostly in my required 6 month insurance class)
Most Active
Recent Topics