9 MONTH SURGIVERSARY , 100 #'s GONE w/ PICS ! ! !

kimbethin
on 5/17/12 7:52 am - CA
moonglo82
on 5/17/12 7:53 am
VSG on 03/29/12
Pretty!

Highest weight: 277 Starting Weight: 250  Surgery Weight: 241  Current Weight: 130

Goal Reached in 10.5 months :)

Shagdoll
on 5/17/12 8:19 am
Thank you gurl.  You are doing so well when I see you on MFP.  Keep up the great progress! :)

Jenn  

WWBD?  

trayb17
on 5/17/12 7:56 am
VSG on 01/05/12
You look gorgeous and happy! Congrats to you!!
Shagdoll
on 5/17/12 8:20 am
Thank you Tracy.  :)
You are doing awesome on MFP.  :)

Jenn  

WWBD?  

Mermaid7
on 5/17/12 8:01 am
Gosh girl, you look awesome!  You rocked your sleeve!  You did!  Why are you saying you didn't?
I agree, it does not look like you need to lose anymore, but I know how those height and weight charts want a person very lean.
Can you share your daily food choices and regimen?
I am always interested in successful sleevers paths to success...I might learn something.LOL.
Good luck in your healthy future!

Shagdoll
on 5/17/12 9:11 am

Thank you.  I know losing 100 pounds is a big accomplishment, and I know we are not supposed to compare our success to others but when I see people lose 100 pounds in 6 months, I'm like WOW!!!
I follow the 600-800 daily calorie plan the best I can.  I just wish I was doing that before my 6 months but it's ok.  I do supplement 1 meal with a 30 gram protein shake and I try my best to eat stuff like eggs, plain greek yogurt, chicken, lean beef and some veggies... stuff like that.   I admit it's hard at times and I have fallen off the wagon but at least with the sleeve, it's a lot easier to get back up and on track again.
:)

Jenn  

WWBD?  

kimbethin
on 5/17/12 8:02 am - CA
You are looking fabulous!  I cringe at the old pics too, but put them next to the new ones and you must be soooo excited!  Have a great time this weekend- i wish I could join you girls!  Give my love to the norcal folks- Kim
putting one foot in front of the other...        
Shagdoll
on 5/17/12 9:13 am
Thank you Kim.  Yeah, I need to put those before and after pics together so I can really see the progress.   You are going to be missed this weekend gurl.  I will definitely send your luv to everyone in NorCal.  Take care gurl and see you hiking again really soon!
:)

Jenn  

WWBD?  

TNERNURSE
on 5/17/12 8:08 am
 You look awesome! I would be happy to lose 100lbs in 9 months...I don't consider that slow losing at all. I tell myself I didn't gain it overnight and probably won't lose it overnight either. Again u look great. Don't look like u have another 20 to lose. Congratulations! 

Most Active
Recent Topics