Zone Perfect protein bars...okay for breakfast?

califsleevin
on 5/12/12 2:13 am, edited 5/12/12 2:14 am - CA
I like the Zone bars and still have a few of them left over, but moved to the Pure Protein and then Quest bars as they both have more protein (20ish grams) for similar calories. The Quest bars have a lot of fiber in them for most of their carbs, for those who count carbs, and I find them better tasting and more practical in that they aren't frosted or coated with anything so they are more heat tolerant for carrying around.

The Quest bars are primarily sold online thru their own website at $25 per box, but are retailed at other places, often with a higher markup. They do have some sample packs, or you can buy individual bars, to try the different varieties.

1st support group/seminar - 8/03 (has it been that long?)  

Wife's DS - 5/05 w Dr. Robert Rabkin   VSG on 5/9/11 by Dr. John Rabkin

vocalcoach
on 5/12/12 4:17 am - MD
I LOVE the Cinnamon Roll Quest bars!!!!!  My NUT says that sugar should be under 6g and sugar alcohol under 10g to prevent dumping and cramping so that's been my rule and it's SO HARD to find a yummy protein bar with those stats!!  But I won't eat them if they have more sugar then that....I also like the Peanut flavor Detour bars!!

=)

nicoleista
on 5/12/12 2:38 pm - MI
VSG on 03/05/12
Holy cow, what a wealth of information!! Thank-you so much. I'm going to have to book this page for future refrence because of all the great ideas! I am going to have to decrease my carbs, I think, so I'll try these out asap. Thank you so much!

Most Active
Recent Topics