Birthday suit or fully clothed

jspurple
on 4/30/12 7:57 am - fairburn, GA
VSG on 04/11/12
So, I started weighing myself daily before showering and I love the dwindling numbers.  I had my two week follow up appointment last Tuesday and was weighed fully clothed( of course),but I was appalled at the difference.  Yes, my weight loss was 9 lbs since surgery date, but I like the naked weight better!!!

So my question to everyone is......do you weigh yourself naked or fully clothed?  and which one matters the most to you?

Jaybee766
on 4/30/12 8:04 am - Silver Spring, MD
VSG on 02/27/12 with
I weigh myself in the morning when I wake up in my pj's.  I completely ignore the scale at my doctors office and just stick with mine at home.  I try not to weigh everyday and definitely don't log my weight more than once a week at most.  Hang in there and know that you're doing great.
Jeanne 

Height 5'7"   HW: 314     SW: 293

acbbrown
on 4/30/12 8:11 am - Granada Hills, CA
I weigh before my shower - same time everyday, same conditions, before i eat/drink. It's mot
About a specific number, just the downward trend. 

www.sexyskinnybitch.wordpress.com - my journey to sexy skinny bitch status

11/16/12 - Got my Body by Sauceda - arms, Bl/BA, LBL, thigh lift. 

HW 420/ SW 335 /CW 200    85 lbs lost pre-op / 135 post op

~~~~Alison~~~~~

pinkpeonies
on 4/30/12 8:15 am
VSG on 04/23/12
I weigh in the morning, with nuthin' on and that's what I go with. It's the most consistent weight I can get--no having to account for the weight of one nightshirt over the full pjs etc. or having just consumed a "meal" or anything. My home scale is new, has a new battery, and has been consistently in line with what other scales (surgeon, PCP) have read so I'm happy with that for now. These days I'm weighing every day. Not sure if I'll stick with that plan forever. I've seen posts from people who weigh daily and some from those who don't. I'll take each day as it comes for now and figure out what makes sense when I get through to maintenance. :)

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

5/27/14 - Extended abdominoplasty with hernia and diastasis recti repair

12/20/14 - Breast reduction/mastopexy with bra line back lift

(deactivated member)
on 4/30/12 8:36 am
totally nude
j45p3r
on 4/30/12 8:41 am
VSG on 05/10/12
Boxers or nekid, depending on my mood. Figure the boxers won't add anything.
HW: 360, Pre-Op Diet W: 334.6, SW: 316.6, CW: 245.4
califsleevin
on 4/30/12 9:33 am - CA
You know that you're getting desperate for that last pound when you try it again without the boxers to see if that will make enough difference!

1st support group/seminar - 8/03 (has it been that long?)  

Wife's DS - 5/05 w Dr. Robert Rabkin   VSG on 5/9/11 by Dr. John Rabkin

califsleevin
on 4/30/12 9:32 am - CA
Nekked - need to be barefoot anyway for the body comp measurements, so may as well. The surgeon's scale has a 2 lb correction for clothes factored in (barefoot measurement also,) but my clothes less shoes are typically 3lb, so I give them the extra pound. PCP's scale doesn't do any correction, so it always weighs the addtiional 5 lb of clothes - I can always tell them ahead of time what it will read within a pound - but at least it is consistent for their records.

1st support group/seminar - 8/03 (has it been that long?)  

Wife's DS - 5/05 w Dr. Robert Rabkin   VSG on 5/9/11 by Dr. John Rabkin

Jennifer B.
on 4/30/12 9:55 am - GA
VSG on 04/13/12
 JS so I have the same doc as you, as you know and I was also appalled at the difference between the scale in the offce and my scale at home! I usually have clothes on and weigh myself on the way out the door in the AM. The difference between my scale and the Dr at my 2 weeks was about 4 lbs give or take. Maybe we should tell them the scales broken lol.  

GAFROMVA
on 4/30/12 9:58 am - Alexandria, VA
VSG on 12/08/10 with
 naked like the day I was born :) 
Glen
The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese. 

HW: 565, Surgery Day: 486 CW: 319
Most Active
Recent Topics