HATE MY ARMS

Bahamas1968
on 4/14/12 3:36 pm - MI
Ok I just looked in the mirror today and really looked closely. I really hate my upper arms. They are very flabby and look like a grandma's arms. Any tips on getting them in shape for the summer?

edelu
on 4/14/12 4:12 pm - los angeles, CA
I've got no advice for loose skin on the arms because weights only help minimally but you gain build muscle but it all depends on how much skin.  I was wondering if you ever got your widget to work.  I've been trying and can't even get mine to appear and when it does it's at my original weight.
mama2girls
on 4/14/12 10:04 pm
Just lifting weights it won't make the skin go away but it well look better if theres some muscle. Mine are so pathetic the wrinkly stuff just hangs there I have to wear long sleeve shirts its so embarrassing.

HW:409  SW:328 CW:185-190 GW: 190, lowest wt:165;

GS Surgery date 8/9/11

Body by Sauceda born 12/9/16

"I'm working on myself, for myself, by myself"

rhearob
on 4/15/12 12:57 am - TN
 In one of my support groups, a 10 year veteran said she thought of her bat wings as a badge of honor.  She fought for those things.  I try to keep that attitude when I look in the mirror.  It may be a guy thing, but my arms don't bother me so much as the midsection.  After beong Obese all of my adolescent and adult life, when I bend over my stomach looks like something out of a Ridley Scott Alien movie.  ITs not pretty.  When I hit my 75% EBW lost goal, I am scheduling my first consult for plastics and start saving for them.

VSG: 11/2/2011; LBL+Thigh Lift+BL: 10/3/2012; Brach+Mastopexy:  7/22/2013

Most Active