3 months out and....

sbsweets
on 4/13/12 10:59 am
Ok sounds doable. Which ones where u on? I want to start asap because there's a possibility that I may have my surgery on May 2nd. But I was told that I will have to b on a 800 Cal diet for 2 weeks.
traciez
on 4/13/12 11:06 am - OK
VSG on 01/17/12
 I got all my stuff from the place I had surgery and they have an online store.. Look at www.weightwise.com they have such yummy stuff! The already mixed chocolate protein shakes are amazing!! As are the bars!
             Tracie
~*Lifes a garden, dig it*~

Sara M.
on 4/13/12 7:12 am - CA
VSG on 03/06/12
Awesome!  I hope to follow in your footsteps!  I want to be down to 199 by September 1st!

Consult: 270   Surgery: 256   1 Month: 237    2 Mos: 223   3 Mos: 208    4 Mos: 198
5 Mos: 188    6 Mos:178     7 Mos: 169
Catrina T.
on 4/14/12 7:16 am
VSG on 05/01/12
Awesome job!! And I am going to Weight Wise as well! Not Dr Walton though, Dr Broussard. Did you have insurance pay or were you self pay? My insurance won't cover the sleeve.  :(  I am hoping to get through all this quickly, but right now it isn't moving as fast as I wanted. I thought I could hand them money, get a surgery date, and do all the other requirements in between. lol. I will take a look at their products, they haven't even mentioned anything about it yet. Maybe because I don't have a date? Did they require the 2 week pre op diet or did you choose to do it? I would like to start doing something to get some weight off while I wait on surgery.

Anyway, sorry to get off topic, just happy to see someone going to the same place! lol. Good job, and keep up the good work!
Most Active
Recent Topics