Underwear issue.

Milo_529
on 4/14/12 1:31 pm
Victoria Secret rocks. I can finally wear them after wearing LB sizes for 15 years! You'll get there. In the mean time, Jockey is a great brand, similar in fit/comfort as LB. Start at 8 or so if LB 14 is too big. Hanes is good too. I buy irregulars to save money on both Jockey and Hanes. Go to outlets because your sizes will keep changes and too big panties are the most uncomforable thing on Earth!!

Vrtualfire
on 4/14/12 2:20 pm - MN
VSG on 01/13/12
Just my size makes good unders in cotton.

Michelle H.
(Rainbomama)

on 4/14/12 2:36 pm - LA
VSG on 02/27/12
Wal-Mart, JUST MY SIZE. They hang in bags in the socks and underwear department.
LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Michelle from Louisiana

SaraH128
on 4/14/12 2:42 pm - NC
VSG on 03/01/12

I thought I was the only one!! I have been having the same exact problem!!

I've worn LB cotton strings for 5 years and I love love love them. However, now they are constantly falling off and need to be replaced.

I bought a pack of undies from Walmart, Hanes cotton string bikini's size 8 and they are a little too small and feel really cheap. I've been wearing them around the house and stuff but I couldn't stand them through out the work day.....

I have some VS cotton undies I saved from my smaller days and they are just a smidge too small at the moment

So I feel your pain, I've been on the hunt myself....It's hard!  Between undies and jeans I'm starting to think my lower half is gonna be s.o.l. here shortly ;)

susanraywilliams
on 4/14/12 3:12 pm
To each their own. But, until I get to a more stable size, Wal-mart undies for me!

"Forget past mistakes. Forget failures. Forget everything except what you're going to do now and do it." William Duran

Bahamas1968
on 4/14/12 3:39 pm - MI
Vickie Secret is nice, but so is Soma and Nordstroms. Nordstroms has a great selection. I had to go and get fitted for a bra at Nordstroms and was amazd that I had been wearing the wrong size. The new bras fit absolutely amazing. I would suggest Wacoal brand panties and bras. Happy shopping!

USAF Wife
on 4/14/12 9:15 pm
I seriously hate panties, but wear them out of, well, necessity I guess. Anyways, I never wore LB panties and I'm not paying the outrageous prices for VS anything.

Joe Boxer panties are awesome for me. I wear the Hipsters. I bought some Hipsters by Hanes and they run super big, but they'll get me through this pregnancy. I know Sears and Kmart carry Joe Boxer and they make regular and plus size. They offer bikini, boy shorts, hipsters and high cut. They're a nice cotton and the elastic doesn't stretch out like crazy.
Band to VSG revision: June 3, 2009
SW 270lbs GW 150lbs CW Losing Pregancy Weight Maintenance goal W 125-130lbs

katier825
on 4/14/12 9:32 pm
I used to wear the LB panties too.  I have discovered Jockey and am hooked.  You can find them in JCPenney, Macys, Kohls, online, at outlet malls.  I think the regular price is about $20 for a 3 pack.  Sometimes you can get them on sale or in the even in the clearance (usually the odd colors).
Carla Hitz-Peer
on 4/15/12 1:21 am - Union City, MI
VSG on 04/11/12
 I buy Steve brand from Kohls and I LOVE EM very well fitting and to size 9 so...that is my suggestion
"The Greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated." Mahatma Gandhi 

347/HIGHEST     256.5/DAY OF LAP-BANDING 5/9/07   
181/LOWEST  
     226.6/DAY OF SURGERY VSG 4/11/12    
160/GOAL            216/FIRST
 POST OP VISIT 4/24/12    195/ 6WKS OUT 5/23/12

Qatarlady
on 4/15/12 3:08 am
 Try a brand called it-se-bit-se from Costco. They r cotton Lycra mix and they fit perfectly. 
Most Active
Recent Topics