on 4/11/12 9:15 am - OR
Thank you for a low cal. option for when we get those horrible cravings

C. Harvey
on 4/11/12 11:27 am
VSG on 01/11/12
your welcome!
hwag5149
on 4/11/12 12:43 pm
I appreciate the recipe. If it doesn't fit into MY plan, I won't use it. If it does, I will. Simple as that. Since 2 spoonfuls fits into yours and you're losing, use it. It's your journey. You are responsible for your success or failure and your happiness that goes along with it. ;)

HW 380.8+  SW- 371.4  CW- 234.4  GW- 200 

C. Harvey
on 4/11/12 1:39 pm
VSG on 01/11/12
thank you!

frisco
on 4/11/12 3:38 pm

What !!!!

All this went down without me !!!!

frisco

SW 338lbs. GW 175lbs. Goal in 11 months. CW 148lbs. WL 190lbs.

" To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art "

VSG Maintenance Group Forum

http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/

CAFE FRISCO at LapSF.com

Dr. Paul Cirangle

edelu
on 4/11/12 5:28 pm - los angeles, CA
Yeah i thought maybe you'd suffered a concussion or something.
frisco
on 4/11/12 7:01 pm

I'm only gonna pour a half a gallon of gasoline onto the fire as it smolders........

To the OP.....Great WL for three months...that is great!

My position is eat what you want....do what your going to do......just know few things that is pretty common across the board with most Sleeve patients.

The easiest WL occurs inside the first 4-5 months.....from about 6 months on it gets a lot harder. 
We tend to eat more and allow more treats as commitment and compliance lessens.

Than to lose the last 30-20-10 pounds......... a whole other set of challenges..... this is the part that a very high percentage of VSG patients flat out don't make it. Sure many are happy with what they get. I'm just trying to point out that regardless of what program your on.....the phases get harder if you intend to get to goal.

I see a couple things that may be a potential concern to you further down the road.

- 1000 cals a day
- no carb restriction
- no exercise (note:Rapid Massive WL without cardio can be bad for the heart)

Don't get me wrong..... some have done it.....and you can never argue success....but...how lucky do you feel?

I think that is why you got the reaction you did......your going through the good part....while others are in a tightin up mode and by Posting an Oreo Whip Cream Graham Cracker recipe at 20 grams of carbs can be disturbing.

Just trying to give you a peek at the future.......

frisco

SW 338lbs. GW 175lbs. Goal in 11 months. CW 148lbs. WL 190lbs.

" To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art "

VSG Maintenance Group Forum

http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/

CAFE FRISCO at LapSF.com

Dr. Paul Cirangle

C. Harvey
on 4/11/12 10:50 pm, edited 4/11/12 10:50 pm
VSG on 01/11/12
And if you would have also read my other posts you would see that because of low potassium issues I have not been cleared for exercise as of yet...i never said i wasnt going to do it i said i haven't been cleared by my physician. No one said I didn't not coundt carbs I just said my diet by my doctor states I don't have to that I should only count calories...they put me on the BMI calculator in the office and it actually said if I wanted to keep losing I could restrict calories to 1500 a day..I myself chose to go with 1000...and I dont even meet half of that one most days...I'm lucky if I get past 600
Most Active
Recent Topics