Update on Tina

moringdawn
on 3/31/12 4:18 am
VSG on 07/11/12
They have officially call off the search! I would like to thank all of you who been praying for Tina and the family. I don't know what the family will do now. My heart is hurting for Tina's mom and I don't know what to say. How can you put it to rest when they have not found Tina thanks for your prayers!
onemoretry
on 3/31/12 4:31 am - GA
VSG on 03/21/12
I'm really sorry to hear they did not find Tina. I will be praying for her family.
HT: 5'4"      HW: 251  SW: 237  CW: 172 GW: 135 
LilySlim Weight loss tickers
"You can control how much water you drink, how much protein/carbs/cals you consume, and how much you exercise. FOCUS on those and not the scale, because no matter how hard we try, we do not control the scale." ~  acbbrown

moringdawn
on 3/31/12 4:41 am
VSG on 07/11/12
If you would like to read the story go to divetalk.com (Cozumel and her name is Christina Cassin)
RockinMama
on 3/31/12 6:16 am - Cordele, GA
VSG on 07/09/12
How sad! I will continue praying for her family until they find her either way. . .
Soccerref
on 3/31/12 7:03 am
I will pray for her. I'm sorry to hear that.

firefly2000
on 3/31/12 7:31 am - NJ
VSG on 03/20/12
 My heart hurts....I can only imagine how her family and friends feel!!!  Please know that they are all in my prayers.
Lesley
PaulaS
on 3/31/12 8:18 am - TX
Prayers for you all!

Highest weight, 248#
Surgery weight, 236#
Current weight, 138#
Marabell
on 3/31/12 10:40 am
VSG on 06/07/12
I am so, so sorry for your pain and that of ALL of her loved ones.....will continue to pray for her.

(deactivated member)
on 3/31/12 2:30 pm - dubai, United Arab Emirates
 thats so bad , im so sorry to hear that.... im still praying they will find  her
marymazilla
on 3/31/12 10:31 pm - GARDEN CITY, MI
My heart goes out to you and Tina's family! I am praying for God's will in this case. Water accidents are so horrible. My daughter friends brother was the Bridge worker who fell while working. And it was truely devistating when they called the search off. And there is nothing you can say or do to make it better. God bless you, Tina and all involved.

"When we stop running away from the situation that is scary - that is the moment we discover how strong we really are. So, acknowledge your strength...rejoice in it...and start breathing in life, as the beautiful, strong soul (being) that you truly are." - Rachna Sirtaj.......Love & Peace

Most Active
Recent Topics