Must see video!

Ulysses
on 3/27/12 10:46 am

This is a great video...The 17 year obese kid is clearly nervous and embarrassed about his weight. The judges and audience are on the verge of laughing because of his weight...Really shameful attitudes toward him....Then he starts to sing.
Don't judge a book by its cover.

Jason

www.godvine.com/Shy-Boy-and-his-Friend-Shock-the-Audience-wi th-The-Prayer-Unbelievable-1318.html
VSG Surgery on April 26th, 2011
"Get busy living…or get busy dying. That's goddamn right." ~ Red, The Shawshank Redemption   

June W.
on 3/27/12 10:57 am - Phoenix, AZ
VSG on 04/12/12
OMG! I totally cried. I can't believe I'm that lame, but it was just AWESOME!!!

Ulysses
on 3/27/12 11:05 am

It was very moving...And to have his talent wipe those grins off everyones face was priceless.
J
"Get busy living…or get busy dying. That's goddamn right." ~ Red, The Shawshank Redemption   

GAFROMVA
on 3/27/12 11:14 am - Alexandria, VA
VSG on 12/08/10 with
 It was priceless... 
Glen
The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese. 

HW: 565, Surgery Day: 486 CW: 319
Kevin H.
on 3/27/12 11:20 am - Baltimore, MD
VSG on 02/06/12
 Thanks for sharing that .. I really enjoyed it.  It was a very moving story.  I read that he is in psychiatric care to deal with his weight issues and the breakdown that he suffered from bullying making him drop out of school.  This would be a great chance to get his life back in order.

aled1223
on 3/27/12 11:26 am
 Wow!! So moving. Thanks for sharing .
sassygirl23
on 3/27/12 11:36 am
Jason, thank you so much for posting this.  That was amazing to watch and listen to.  The way he was treated and the inital reaction to him.....sad to say, but anyone who is or has had a weight issue knows all too well that is the norm.  But we all have something special about us.  We just need the kind of courage that he found to let it show.

(btw, this was my very first post on here...been reading for a few months....and THIS made me smile so much I just had to speak up).  thanks again

Kathy
Ulysses
on 3/27/12 12:13 pm

No problem Kathy,
I'm glad it made you "speak up" so to speak...
Welcome to the board!

Jason

bbearsmama
on 3/27/12 12:19 pm
RNY on 02/28/13
Incredible!

"B" bears' mama from Texas
Follow my journey on youtube: "bbearsmama" 

SW: 210 CW: 123.6

jengo1971
on 3/27/12 12:28 pm
Wow, incredible.  Thanks for sharing, Jason.

Jennifer

hi there.  pleased to meet you.  ~jennifer                        
Most Active
Recent Topics