Happy Birthday to me!!!!

traciez
on 3/20/12 7:20 am, edited 3/20/12 7:42 am - OK
VSG on 01/17/12
Today is my 27th birthday and i am a little over 2 months out.  I got the greatest birthday present ever and finally hit 190 today! After i hit 199, which was great, i stalled and went back and forth for about a week then bam there it went =) Whoever says this is easy way out lied out thier big ol butts! Its hard and you have to work at it everyday! I am so glad i decided to have this surgery done!! I LOVE MY SLEEVE!! 

Tracie
~*Lifes a garden, dig it*~

Pkrplyr777
on 3/20/12 7:22 am - CT
You look fabulous, young and happy!
You go girl!

The next 50 years will be the best of your life....go live it!

cheers
donna
  HW/233 *  SW/212 * CW/133 *GW/132 * 100 Pounds of FAT gone FOREVER!

Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple~Dr.Suess            
Faye56
on 3/20/12 7:33 am
VSG on 07/19/11 with
Happy, Happy Birthday to you!!
I know...don't you just love your sleeve - I do too..I just wish I would have done it sooner.
You look great!

"Encourage instead of criticize.  Love instead of hate.  Hope instead of doubt. Give instead of take.  Trust instead of worry.  We open our hearts to others so that they will be prompted to open their hearts to God"  Lucy Swindoll

Shagdoll
on 3/20/12 7:36 am
Happy Birthday! Congrats on your success so far! & taking a pic practically in your "Birthday" suit. Good job girl!!
GAFROMVA
on 3/20/12 7:36 am - Alexandria, VA
VSG on 12/08/10 with
 Happy Birthday.
Glen
The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese. 

HW: 565, Surgery Day: 486 CW: 319
Monique B.
on 3/20/12 8:19 am
Congrats and Happy Bday !!!
jimbovsg
on 3/20/12 8:24 am
Yay!  Happy Birthday! And conrats on the latest goal! whoo hoo! 

JIMBO...  350lbs! lost!.....  TRIPLE CENTURY CLUB!!  HELL ...YEAH!  
MY  VSG......KICKS ASS!                                                                                                                                                                                      

I  am   6' 2"    

Most Active
Recent Topics