Flavored water?

asweetiepye
on 3/15/12 3:39 am
The also have SF Hawaaian punch packets ($1/ for 8 or 10 packs) for bottled water next to the crystal lite at walmart, they have the sugar free arizona tea packets in WM too in the tea section by the hot cocoa and stuff. You can get a brand called wyler's at the dollar stores or walgreens. It's a buck and comes in 8 or 10 packs a box I think it is SF as well.

Andrea- HT- 5' 7" HW-286 SW-265  CW-153.6
Mermaid7
on 3/15/12 3:40 am
I have found  Cherry/Lime drink powder at Target.  I think it is 10 calories for a whole packet.  To me it is the best.  I also liked the powdered diet Snapple.  I tried to go even cleaner and got cream vanilla Stevia liquid.  This with water on ice is very good.  I think Stevia is good in any beverage, also it is natural and calorie free.
Good luck!

BROOKE H.
on 3/15/12 3:51 am - WI
I like the cheapie version (like Crystal Lite) they have tons of flavors but I like Grape, Fruit Punch and pink lemonade and they are only $10 for 10 packs! I dont know if you have Aldis in NC, but they have them there (and Walgreens)

Surgery Date: January 16, 2012
Highest weight: 367 Surgery weight: 360  Current weight:248
Total lost = 119

Donna B.
on 3/15/12 4:17 am
Hi

I have Go Ruby Go from Institute for Vibrant Living.  i order it online or over the phone as you cannot find it in stores.  It is a Superfood Fruit Drink powder that you add to water, or any beverage.  I add it to almond milk.  Most people just mix it in water.  It is delicious, healthy, has no chemicals or artificial sweeteners.

55 y.o.    5'4"      HW: 180's      CW: 127      Doctor's GW: 130           My GW:  117        

~ working on reaching goal again after regain            

howarli
on 3/15/12 4:23 am - MD
I like most of the crystal lite flavors, especially FRUIT PUNCH.  You can also try Powerade ZERO, the grape and orange flavors are good.  I have also taken a 20oz bottle filled it almost half way with water add a little crystal lite 1 pack of splenda(I like it sweet) and a 11oz of Isopure ready to drink grape and that was pretty good.  That equals 20oz of fulid and 15grams of protein.

msharp
on 3/15/12 5:08 am - Holland, MI
VSG on 02/29/12
I  not a big  fan of  lemon  either.  but  if you  have  walmart or sam's club,  they have  a  cherry  flavored of  there brand.  I normally don't like  cherry  or  fruit punch  but  I like this,  i  drink  all the  time

Mary

emelar
on 3/15/12 5:24 am - TX
Take a pitcher of regular tap water.  Put slices of peeled cucumber, sliced lemon, ginger, watermelon, cantaloupe or whatever else you want to try into the water.  Let it sit in the fridge overnight.  Strain all of the stuff out of it and you have some nice, super cheap infused water.  A little bit of flavor, but not overwhelming.  It goes down a lot easier than regular tap water.  And no artificial anything!
bigtigger1010
on 3/15/12 8:36 am - Laurel, MD
VSG on 04/05/12
Mio Mio Mio Mio (or , better yet, the walmart one that's $1 cheaper!), love'em! and i add them into my nectars sometimes to make them taste better!

HW:344  SW:329  CW:207.8  Losses: pre-op - 15/ post-op - 121.2        
M1 -  25      M2 -  18    M3 -  14.2    M4  - 11.8     M5   - 14      M6  -  9.6
M7 -  6.6     M8 -  7.0   M9 -  5.6      M10 - 7.8      M11 - 1.6+      M12- ??    

DanaSue
on 3/15/12 9:51 am
My favorite is Hawaiian Punch water packets 8/ $1.00.  They are sugar free and the most flavorful of any I have had.  They are also the cheapest. 1 packet to 16 oz of water.  My favorite is grape, second favorite is lemon berry.
Most Active
Recent Topics