Very OT--Pinterest question

MILLERSDAUGHTER
on 3/5/12 12:27 am - Lewisport, KY
VSG on 04/07/11 with
Does anyone know how to "un-follow" someone on Pinterest?  I went on their home page and found out that you can't block someone from following you (the web hosts are working on it but it's not ready yet).  But I couldn't find anything about how to un-follow someone if you change your mind about who you want to follow.  Help!
     Never, never, never give up!
...though she be but little, she is FIERCE...
A Midsummer Night's Dream
lyndaaaaaaa
on 3/5/12 12:45 am
 Can't help, sorry.  But thank you for answering MY question.  I have someone I really don't want following me .. guess there's nothing I can do about THAT for now.. LOL.
GOAL ! 
slimpickins5280
on 3/5/12 12:55 am - CO
I did a quick search and found this on another site:

Try clicking on your own name, then you'll be at your own profile page. Under your name on the left, it should say something like "98 followers, 95 following". That's actually 2 clickable links, one for each category.

Click on the "following" one to see everyone you're following. To unfollow a person completely, click on the greyed-out looking box next to their name that says Following. It should change to a red box that says Follow All - and you'll no longer be following them.

To unfollow specific boards from a person, click on their name and it will take you to their profile page. From there you can unfollow individual boards the same way.

On a pin that shows up on your feed, click on the name of the board it was pinned to (the last link in the description underneath it), the follow/unfollow button is then at the top of the page.

Hope it works.

VSG 10/18/11      If you don't like the road you're walking, start paving another one.-Dolly Parton

MILLERSDAUGHTER
on 3/5/12 3:31 am - Lewisport, KY
VSG on 04/07/11 with
Cool!  I'll try this.  Thanks!
EmilyUT
on 3/5/12 12:58 am - UT
If you click on that person's account there should be a button under their picture that says "unfollow all." If that isn't there or doesn't work for you, I'm not sure what to do, it seems like Pinterest has quite a few glitches to me. Good luck :)

~Emily

MILLERSDAUGHTER
on 3/5/12 3:32 am - Lewisport, KY
VSG on 04/07/11 with
Thanks bunches!
katie M.
on 3/5/12 2:58 am
VSG on 03/29/12
Click on your own profile and go to the link that says "followers" and it'll show you a list of everyone following you. Then you can just click "unfollow".
MILLERSDAUGHTER
on 3/5/12 3:34 am - Lewisport, KY
VSG on 04/07/11 with
Thanks!  I've got to get this person off my Pinterest page.  Seeing her face everytime I log on is about to make me lose it.
MILLERSDAUGHTER
on 3/5/12 10:20 am - Lewisport, KY
VSG on 04/07/11 with
Yeah!  Thanks ladies!  As always, you steered me right---it worked.  The b*tch is gone!
Most Active
Recent Topics