Oops! I just ate my lunch and forgot to notice!

Happy966
on 2/27/12 1:38 am

Subtitled, "A cautionary tale about the importance of mindful eating..."

I usually eat lunch at my desk, and that's a good thing.  Better food than eating out!  Today I let myself get all caught up in a work issue via email, and the next thing I know, my yummy lunch was gone and I hardly remember eating it!  I'm only sure I had it because of the empty bowl and residual burn of Frank's wing sauce.

I HATE it when I do this!!  We do not eat a lot of food, and for me, a lot of being satisfied is knowing I ate something in the first place!!  It'll be a long time now til 4:00 p.m. when I have my cottage cheese.

:) Happy

53 yrs old, 5'6" HW: 293 ConsW: 273 SW: 263 CW: 206

Ms. Poker Face
on 2/27/12 3:08 am
Live and learn!  

Drink lots of water this afternoon and keep yourself busy.  You'll make it!

5'5"    Goal reached, but fighting regain.  Back to Basics.
Start Weight 246    Goal Weight 160    Current Weight 183

Starting size: 22, 2x
Current size: 12, L

1london
on 2/27/12 3:19 am
Hang in there!  Hoping the afternoon goes quickly! :)

Marabell
on 2/27/12 4:14 am
VSG on 06/07/12
Oh how I can relate to that!!!....

Your post did make me chuckle though...

(deactivated member)
on 2/27/12 4:30 am - Newnan, GA
VSG on 05/04/09 with
Boo! 

and slurp to Frank's!

Its nearly 4!  yaay!
Happy966
on 2/27/12 4:34 am

What is that adorable fuzz-ball in your avatar??

(deactivated member)
on 2/27/12 4:48 am - Newnan, GA
VSG on 05/04/09 with
*big emoticon of love gooshing from my eyes*

That was Hammylton.  He was my Russian Winter White Dwarf.  He was the best little man.

His insane cuteness made me squeal this one day when he was using a peanut for a BENCH while bathing!

Here he was in the summer

And he turned white(r) in the winter. 

Ah the rodents, they were some of my best coworkers ever :}

Someone brought him to my guinea pig vet to have him put down because his tiny hand got caught in a metal grid wheel, and I took one of my pigs in and he was there and I was ENSLAVED by the Hammylton's cuteness and would do his bidding until his very last day!  :}  And I did.

Sleep tight little Hammylton!!

I guess you know me well enough to know I could not just say.

A Hamster.

:}

Thanks for a moment to gush about the HammyltonMan. 

Mom4Jazz
on 2/27/12 5:12 am
Absolutely insanely cute.

Dwarf hamsters are teh adorables. My daughter had two, but has realized she can't handle their so short life spans.

Actually, she briefly had 10. We had been told the two were both girls and they shared a cage. Unfortunately, well...they weren't both girls. They got separate cages after that.

Highest weight: 335 lbs, BMI 50.9
Pre-op weight: 319 lbs, BMI 48.5
Current range: 140-144, BMI 21.3 - 22

175+ lbs lost, maintaining since February 2012

(deactivated member)
on 2/27/12 5:15 am, edited 2/27/12 5:15 am - Newnan, GA
VSG on 05/04/09 with
Yea, even if my lungs could handle the dust everybody kicks up, I went through my rodent phase, regular hams, 2 dwarf hams, gerbies for 1 second and guinea pigs for longest, but even with my guinea, a few of which lived 8 and 10 (I got them older), it just hurts my heart too much.  They whip your ass, who would know you would adore a "button *****hilla (like my mama called Hammylton)" so much?  Not me.

lesson learned. 

*chuckle* @ briefly had 10.  Folks do not know with guinea pigs, boys can impregnate their sisters and mamas at 21 days.

DAYS.  And so.. oops!

But that's what happens with prey kritters, you gotta have babies and do it quick, else we will be et before we get to procreating!
Happy966
on 2/27/12 9:07 am

My little Oreo.  Sniff!!  He lived 6 longs years with us.  Mini-lop, 3 pounds.  I know rabbits aren't rodents, but they're kissin' cousins!!

Most Active
Recent Topics