I Went Blonde - 4 Months Post Op - Update Pics!

SkinnyJeansSoon
on 2/24/12 12:12 am

I am 5'8".5.

You will do great. Since we are weight loss twins feel free to pm me if you ever need someone to help or have questions. I am here for you!!

(VSG - 10/20/2011)
HT: 5'9

Babydoll58
on 2/23/12 11:05 am - AZ
You should be very proud-you have done well! I am the same size as you and want to lose 80 to 100 pounds-you inspire me!! :)

SkinnyJeansSoon
on 2/24/12 12:14 am
Awww, I don't think I have ever inspired anyone before so I am just "tickled pink" by your comment.  If you every need a "person" I am here and feel free to PM me with any questions etc. Are you on MyFitnessPal? We have a WONDERFUL big group of positive OHers over there that create such a great support network and hold you accountable for your exercise and eating. It is just fab!

(VSG - 10/20/2011)

Babydoll58
on 2/24/12 10:59 am - AZ
Hello!!!!! Glad I made you smile! Not sure what Fitness Pal is...I am so  new here-will have to poke around and find it! Right now I just want to have the surgery asap-up here in Flagstaff, the bariatric doctor puts you through a  program-takes 4 to 6 months!!! Outrageous...especially since I went through the program in 2008, but my family convinced me I could lose the weight myself..I did lose 40, but gained all back when they no longer helped and supported me. This time I am doing it for myself-and they can jump in if they want. So I have already had the bloodwork done, passed the psyc eval with flying colors, and now its a waiting game, next appointment is on Tuesday...can you tell me if this is normal??????:)

jovi_34
on 2/23/12 11:14 am - TX
VSG on 10/11/11 with
You look awesome & your hair is wonderful!! 

Congrats!!
Check me out at : www.jovanyneal.scentsy.us  for all your Scentsy needs     

HW:256  CW: 243  SW:231   GW: 135

Arathi B.
on 2/23/12 1:06 pm - Bangalore, India
wow............. u look soo pretty .... i must admt most of them here are all sooo good looking ..... am so happy  for you.... even am sudffering from PCO so can imagine the plight i went through before surgery......
 you  must be feelin proud..............  congrads :)

i just cant wait for 4 months to look like ya :)

truely inspirational for newbies
thanks
SkinnyJeansSoon
on 2/24/12 12:15 am
Thank you, Is PCO the same as PCOS? If so, I also have this and it has made my weightloss journey more difficult but doable! I wish you luck!!

(VSG - 10/20/2011)

RoyBoy
on 2/23/12 7:43 pm - WI
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If I had known you before the sleeve, I wouldn't know thats you today!!! great transformation, keep up the good work.

LaughingCow
on 2/23/12 11:08 pm - VA
VSG on 02/01/12 with
That's a big difference! YOu look great!
Amy
VSG on 2/1/12 with Dr. Halmi
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 137 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 399 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 426 views