eating & measuring tools to go??

mjtierra
on 2/22/12 8:48 am - CA
VSG on 03/08/12

What does everyone use to measure out their protein while on liquids post op. Also what do you all use to measure 1oz to 2 oz portions sizes of soft foods.. do you carry this along in your purse/backpack?

Just wondering if I need to purchase and special cups and/or eating utensils?

Jaybee766
on 2/22/12 8:56 am - Silver Spring, MD
VSG on 02/27/12 with
Hi,
I'm 4 days pre-op but I've bought 2 oz containers from Amazon.com that were marketed for freezing baby food.  I wanted to be sure that whatever I got would freeze well.  I also got small cups (8oz) drink cups (sort of adult sippy cups) from the Container Store.  I'm thinking that it'll help me if I can count down how many I drink each day and not feel overwhelmed by a huge honking cup of water.  We'll see how it goes LOL Not sure about the how to measure though....
Jeanne 

Height 5'7"   HW: 314     SW: 293

mjtierra
on 2/22/12 9:17 am - CA
VSG on 03/08/12
Thanks.. I am 2 weeks from my surgery date (Mar. 8th) and I'm not to worried about the liquids as I am a regular water drinker (64oz + a day), but it's the small portion servings. I saw at Bed bath & beyond a baby food puree machine that also comes with small containers to store the food. I figure I could use that in the mean time and then give it to my daughters for when they have children.

Most Active
Recent Topics