TWO great NSVs.....

MILLERSDAUGHTER
on 2/11/12 2:34 pm - Lewisport, KY
VSG on 04/07/11 with

1.  I am  HUGE Diana Gabaldon (Outlander series) fan.  With my weight loss to date, I can't wear my wedding band anymore.  I am afraid of losing it.  So I bought a repllica of Claire's ring to wear until I get to goal weight and can have my wedding band resized.  I am so freakin' excited to have it!  The jewelers that designed it are also Outlander fans and made these rings with Diana's input. 

2.  Today I took my 15 year old grand-daughter birthday shoppin.  We have a tradition that for her birthday, we go out to eat, spend the day together and I give her $100 to spend.  We had a great time and ended up at Aeropostle.  While there, I tried on a pair of 13-14 Junior jeans and they FIT!!  In fact they were roomy!  I ended up buying a skirt and a t shirt.  The thought that I could go in a store and shop and buy stuff off the same racks as my tiny little teenage grand-daughter was mind blowing!  I didn't buy the jeans.....I didn't need them and I didn't like the way they fit but it was just the fact that I could've if I'd wanted to!!! I never dreamed I'd be stuffing my 50 year old ass into Aeropostle jeans!  
I LOVE MY SLEEVE!

Never, never, never give up!
...though she be but little, she is FIERCE...
A Midsummer Night's Dream
loser2be
on 2/11/12 2:40 pm - CA
VSG on 03/02/12
Awesome. Congrats

Jill

MILLERSDAUGHTER
on 2/12/12 9:36 am - Lewisport, KY
VSG on 04/07/11 with
THANKS
bigtigger1010
on 2/11/12 2:52 pm - Laurel, MD
VSG on 04/05/12
woohoo!!! u go girl! rock that sleeve!!!

HW:344  SW:329  CW:207.8  Losses: pre-op - 15/ post-op - 121.2        
M1 -  25      M2 -  18    M3 -  14.2    M4  - 11.8     M5   - 14      M6  -  9.6
M7 -  6.6     M8 -  7.0   M9 -  5.6      M10 - 7.8      M11 - 1.6+      M12- ??    

MILLERSDAUGHTER
on 2/12/12 9:38 am - Lewisport, KY
VSG on 04/07/11 with
THANKS!
Gityup7
on 2/11/12 5:43 pm - CA
I love Outlander too! I'm reading The Fiery Cross now (well listening to the audiobook). I love the ring!and congrats on the NSV!

MILLERSDAUGHTER
on 2/12/12 9:40 am - Lewisport, KY
VSG on 04/07/11 with

I love her books.  I read all of them...the Outlander series, the Lord John series.....
Can't wait for book 8.  If you are into her books, you need to follow www.outlandishobservations.com

frisco
on 2/11/12 7:53 pm

Great NSV's !!!

frisco

SW 338lbs. GW 175lbs. Goal in 11 months. CW 148lbs. WL 190lbs.

" To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art "

VSG Maintenance Group Forum

http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/

CAFE FRISCO at LapSF.com

Dr. Paul Cirangle

MILLERSDAUGHTER
on 2/12/12 9:43 am - Lewisport, KY
VSG on 04/07/11 with
Thanks Frisco!  It's so neat to walk in a store and find all kinds of clothes that fit.  Before surgery, there were so few and I'd feel like I was forced to buy whatever fit.  Now I can walk out and NOT buy even if it does fit.  That may not make much sense, especially to people that have never been obese.
momsy55
on 2/11/12 8:46 pm - ME
Too cool! My 13 year old would just die if I even thought of buying something for myself where she shops!  LOL

HW (recorded) 323  Start of Journey 298.9  SW 263.6  CW 177.8  GW 180 

Most Active
Recent Topics