Not obese anymore

Carpe_Diem
on 1/22/12 1:41 am - Mississauga, Canada
Thanks for your reply and welcome to the "loser's bench"   There is always room for one more!  It's so great to hear you have joined us.  I won't lie, the first month is a challenge, but as you progress the weight will come off quickly.  You will feel better and friends that haven't seen you for a while will be amazed.  Eating will be different, of course.  You will be concerned about what you eat, when and how much.  In other words, you won't eat mindlessly anymore.  You are going to recycle a lot of clothes...it's a special feeling when you can wear smaller pants and shirts.  I'm about to quit using my CPAP and you may be able to as well, if your doctor approves.  There is so much to look forward to and you need to remembr that if you have a difficult day or two.  My very best wishes go to you and congratulations on the start of your new, most important journey.

Stewart

PS.   The term onederland means the first digit of my weight will start with a 1.
                                     GRAVITY SUCKS  
          LEAD, FOLLOW, or GET OUT OF THE WAY !     
Ricky729
on 1/22/12 1:49 am
 Your the man thanks for paving the way and informing me of whats ahead I just cant wait as you said for the weight to come off. I can use the advise and it's very much appreciated. My next question for you is are you ready for some football . Let's GO GIANTS BABE!!!! Lol.

CaptiveAudience
on 2/22/12 6:48 am
I am having the same problem with the "foamies" that just strarted 3 days ago, around 2 wks post op.  I also had the same surgeon do my surgery and also fix a hernia.  Did you ever find out what was causing the problem?

ND2BTHN
on 1/22/12 9:40 am - Canada
VSG on 01/16/12
 Congratulations!! Keep up the great work. You are right about the first month being a challenge. I am only one week in and I am super cautious and struggle for every drop to get in. Even though I am closer to onederland than most starting, I haven't seen it in over 10 years so it will be a party when I get there. Hopefully in another week. Yippee!

HW: 235   SW:227   Preopw:218   GW:120   HT:5'3  
Most Active
Recent Topics