1 downside to WL--youu go airborne!

Newrelease
on 1/11/12 10:51 pm - TX
Oh my goodness!! You definitely had an experience, sorry about your impala but I am so glad that you are ok, despite the bruises you will recover!!  A car can be replaced but you can not!! Take it easy and get well!!! 

Tenacious88
on 1/11/12 11:03 pm - Fort Lauderdale, FL
VSG on 02/05/14
Hi: Glad you're ok, some pain, but it will get better. Thank God you were in an older model Chevy and not in one of these new paper thin trap boxes, called cars.
Sorry, I'm old school, plus I worked for GM (Chevy) for 40 yrs, can't beat the old real steel made monsters, kings of the road. Lucky you, it was not in a SMART car !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
Stay well my friend.
PS: Buckle-up, it's the Law.
laurak712
on 1/12/12 12:35 am - New Braunfels, TX
Holy ****thank God you're all right.  Take care.

Laura

Height 5' 7

GAFROMVA
on 1/12/12 3:29 am - Alexandria, VA
VSG on 12/08/10 with
 Sounds like a bad accident... Glad you made it through.. wish you a speedy recovery
Glen
The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese. 

HW: 565, Surgery Day: 486 CW: 319
AppleSpice251
on 1/12/12 3:49 am
OH MY GOODNESS!!!  I am glad that you survived this ordeal.  You may want to start the pain management now. 

As far as going airborne, your body may have hit the interior harder 85 pounds ago. 

Wow.  Zumba will be there when you are ready to resume.  Hugs.
MILLERSDAUGHTER
on 1/13/12 11:14 am - Lewisport, KY
VSG on 04/07/11 with
Thanks for all the good wishes.  I feel better today.  I was seriously stiff yesterday.

I have fibromyalgia so that makes the soreness linger around longer and complicates things.

I just feel really blessed to have not been hurt (and not to have hit anyone else).

The jacuzzi, Aleve and some stretching have helped.  Now I have to start car shopping and I'd rather take a beating than spend that kinda money!
     Never, never, never give up!
...though she be but little, she is FIERCE...
A Midsummer Night's Dream
Crunchy As Can Be
on 1/14/12 7:56 pm - NY
Wow-- I'm so glad you're only superficially injured and are still here to post about it!

Sorry about the car, but that's what insurance is for. There's no *real* insurance for serious injuries, especially those that leave you airborne and potentially over the side of one of those cement barriers... thank goodness you were strapped into a solid car.
 ~~Emily~~

Most Active
Recent Topics