Zumba, rhythm, butt floss and an NSV (long as usual)

joannalee
on 1/10/12 8:48 pm - Victoria, TX
 Absolutely loved your post!!!!! I visualized the entire scene as I read it. I love love love Zumba, it does get easier. Then if your gym is anything like mine just about the time I learn the routines, the instructors go to a class learn new stuff and change the routines. The moves are the same just differnet songs and sequence. Still love it. And it helps so much with losing the inches. I lost 10 inches in about two months prior to surgery doing Zumba. I've lost a few more inches since surgery but no Zumba. Hadn't been cleared to go back. Keep up the great posts love reading them!!!!!!

Ms. Poker Face
on 1/10/12 9:45 pm
Thank you for making me laugh!  I also feel like a drunk monkey at Zumba!  And I have the same problem with my pants falling down.  I finally broke down and bought some new workout pants that fit... a MEDIUM.  Holy crap!  You'll be there soon too by the looks of your ticker.

Thanks for sharing!

5'5"    Goal reached, but fighting regain.  Back to Basics.
Start Weight 246    Goal Weight 160    Current Weight 183

Starting size: 22, 2x
Current size: 12, L

DragonGirl
on 1/10/12 10:08 pm - MN
OMG!  I am laughing out loud!! Zumba was the same for me...plus I took it with my young, very experienced Daughter! I felt like I was going to tie myself into a pretzel! The next day my left knee was so swollen I could barely walk. It's always been the one I've had issues with. I've tried Zumba again with the same results...so no Zumba or high impact for me! I'm stuck with the dreadmill and weights...but it still works.

If those jeans have any stretch at all, they'll be just fine when you wear them for a while!!

Thanks for the great post...I always wait for your words of wisdom!

Heidi
  Age 49 Height 5'5" HW/280 SW/250 CW/157  
Behind every success is effort...Behind every effort is passion...Behind every passion is someone with the courage to try.
SkinnyJeansSoon
on 1/11/12 1:29 am
I am laughing out loud - at work! You are so funny! At Kohl's they have workout pants and shorts with undies built in so you don't have that problem. They are a lifesaver but I can't remember the brand!

(VSG - 10/20/2011)
HT: 5'9

hollykim
on 1/11/12 2:08 am - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
OM GOODNESS!!! ROTFLMAO!!!  with tears streaming down my face...

Maintaining Cindy
on 1/11/12 4:02 am

SandyTx
on 1/11/12 4:47 am
 Oh my gosh! I'm laughing here! I could just picture it all!! Good for you for doing Zumba! I just bought Zumba for kinnect and can't wait to start!

Blessings,
Sandra