Should I or shouldn't I?

LaToya S.
on 12/16/11 11:14 am - Edwardsville, IL
Don't do it!!!! You need to start now and all the drinking will NOT help your liver.

LaToya
www.youtube.com/user/lmscrogg

Twitter: @ScrogginsFamily  

Elaine H.
on 12/16/11 12:12 pm
My surgeon asks that we do not drink for a year, as we could switch our food addiction to alcohol easily.
You will find with your new found self worth you won't need a drink to have fun. I would stay home and sucess with this surgery is: COMPLIANCE - COMITTMENT -
Loosing weight starts with the Head. Sending you strength.
          VSG 3/21/11    HW 322  SW  298  CW  200 GW  175  5'7"    age 65                                                                           
MTygah08
on 12/17/11 1:35 am - Pittsburg, CA
UPDATE FROM LAST NIGHT: After starting off the evening off pretty well over at a bar in San Jose (drinking OJ / water). It got a little complicated. To shorten the story, I broke down and had a couple of beers (two). My last hoo-rah to any other carbonated beverages. My last beer was taken around 1:15am and I proceeded to down water and Have been doing so ever since. I had a weak moment, I can man up to that. But choosing the "lesser" of two evils in this situation. I'm glad I got to tell beer "Buh-bye". Once and for all....With that out of the way, I'm back on my grind.

Most Active
Recent Topics