What are you asking Santa for?

MyOwnSunshine
on 11/17/11 9:27 am
Here's my list, and since I'm Santa at my house, I think I'm pretty sure to get what I want:

A Polar FT7 heart rate monitor so I can track my workouts and calories burned more accurately.

New running shoes (just started C25K and would probably do better with runners instead of cross-trainers)

Sexy knee-high black boots to go with my skinny jeans (I think they may show up before Christmas)

A pass for yoga classes at my yoga studio.

A post-birthday and holidays spa trip to Las Vegas with my sister (an annual tradition) -- this year I won't have to stress over whether the spa will have robes big enough to fit me.

What's on your wish list?

" I am not at all concerned with appearing to be consistent. In my pursuit after Truth I have discarded many ideas and learnt many new things."  Ghandi            
David R.
on 11/17/11 9:34 am
If things go the way they are, I will be asking santa for a new wardrobe and some new books to read.
slimpickins5280
on 11/17/11 9:35 am - CO
Gift certificates to all my favorite clothing stores.

VSG 10/18/11      If you don't like the road you're walking, start paving another one.-Dolly Parton

jackie79
on 11/17/11 9:40 am - st.johns, Canada
My sleeve(which I'm hoping to get in feb) and all gift cards for new cloths for the summer

SassyItalian
on 11/17/11 9:47 am - Basseterre, St. Kitts and Nevis
Lots of bikinis for my April move to the caribbean..

A nice stethoscope for veterinary school..(though likeyour boots, these seem to be coming early from Santa!)

And a date with a cute (unmarried) boy...sheesh I havent been out in forever!!

P.S. Have you tried hot yoga? its a little crazy at first but oddly fun after a time or 2..

Oh Santa, work your magic!

HW: 258lbs  SW: 240   CW: 140  I am 5 foot 7 and 30 years old               
                 VSG 12/21/10  Plastics: Tummy tuck, breast lift, and augmentation 11/3/11
                                             Soon to be veterinarian!! xoxo

Mom4Jazz
on 11/17/11 9:51 am
A KIndle Fire (OK, it arrived yesterday, but I can't HAVE it until Christmas).
A charm bracelet

Some sweatpants for workouts (I've shrunk out of most of mine and I DO NOT do shorts). Old Navy size L!!

I'll never be able to wear boots and skinny jeans. My calves are sooooo thick. No matter how much I lose, my calves stay just as thick in proportion to my body. They lose, but never any smaller in proportion. Sigh.

Highest weight: 335 lbs, BMI 50.9
Pre-op weight: 319 lbs, BMI 48.5
Current range: 140-144, BMI 21.3 - 22

175+ lbs lost, maintaining since February 2012

edelu
on 11/17/11 10:55 am - los angeles, CA
Mom

Cole Hahn does some fabulous knee high boots in a fabric that you can wear.  The front of the boot is leather suede, whatever and the back is a thick stretchy elastic.  It's their signature thing.  I've got boots from years ago that i still pull out from time to time.  I know it sounds kinda funky as i'm describing it,  but take a look they are fabulously designed boots.  After all the hard work you've done you deserve some skinny jeans stuffed down some boots.
BuckeyeGirl
on 11/17/11 9:54 am - TN
Clothes, Clothes, and more Clothes!!!

I'm having a blast rebuilidng my closet, but hoping Santa will pitch in a little!

Ms. Poker Face
on 11/17/11 9:57 am
A trip to Hawaii (ok Santa already paid for that but I have to wait until Dec 21 to go!)

Enough summer clothes in whatever size I am for Hawaii trip

Clothes, clothes and more clothes!

A dual zone electric blanket

Spa gift card

Jewelry

I could go on and on and on...

5'5"    Goal reached, but fighting regain.  Back to Basics.
Start Weight 246    Goal Weight 160    Current Weight 183

Starting size: 22, 2x
Current size: 12, L

frisco
on 11/17/11 9:59 am

My stomach back for 24 hours................

I never watched Man vs. Food till after VSG........

frisco

SW 338lbs. GW 175lbs. Goal in 11 months. CW 148lbs. WL 190lbs.

" To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art "

VSG Maintenance Group Forum

http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/

CAFE FRISCO at LapSF.com

Dr. Paul Cirangle

Most Active
Recent Topics