Tatum Adysen's Arrival - LOTS of Pics included

kanga003
on 11/2/11 8:53 am
SOOOOOO beautiful!!!!  Congratulations... I just cana't get over that cute little face!

Thanks so much for the update... can't wait to get more!

So glad that everything went so well!
bekahler
on 11/2/11 8:58 am - Parkville, MD
I am So happy for you! She absolutely perfect and seems to be already smiling in the one picture!

I am delighted to hear that you are attempting to nurse! I was wondering how lacation and the sleeve would work out and your experience will be of great value to many!

Thank you for keeping us posted! You are an amazing woman...and Mom!

"There are no Strangers Here, Only Unmet Friends" ~Helen Keller        

1london
on 11/2/11 8:58 am
Congratulations to you and your family!!!!  Tatum is just beautiful!  Her smile in the one picture must melt your heart!  What a darling little blessing!
So happy everyone is healthy and well, get lots of rest and best wishes!
It is truly amazing how something so small can turn your life upside down huh?! lol :) 

Carlen T.
on 11/2/11 8:59 am - Fort Wayne, IN
What a beautiful family! Blessing to all of you! Congrats!!!!!!!

Carlen

Carlen T        

emelar
on 11/2/11 9:02 am - TX
She's an absolute beauty....and you're not looking too bad either, considering!    Congratulations to you and your family.
michellemj
on 11/2/11 9:04 am
OMG! Congrats!!!

So glad to hear that things were relatively uneventful. :) and she's so perfect and beautiful! and amazing!

CONGRATS!

HW: 280; SW: 255; GW1: 150; CW: 155.

koshermama
on 11/2/11 9:07 am
CONGRATS!!! She is just beautiful!!! Great pics!!

HW 310, SW 307, CW 259, LW 7.5, Goal 150

Shalom aleichem! Join us...  Keeping Kosher After WLS    
(deactivated member)
on 11/2/11 9:10 am
So beautiful! Love the pic oh Tatum and you hubby. So precious. Congratulations and wishing you the best!
debgwoody
on 11/2/11 9:11 am
Adorable!! So glad everything went good for you , Congrats. Keep us posted!!

Life isn't about the breaths we take but the moment's that take our breath away!!  
KathyA999
on 11/2/11 9:17 am
That very first pic, of little Tatum's wide-open mouth letting everyone know just what she thought of things, made me laugh out loud!  My second-fave pic is dad and baby napping. She's simply adorable, congratulations! 

Height 5' 7"   High Wt 268 / Consult Wt 246 / Surgery Wt 241 / Goal Wt 150 / Happy place 135-137 / Current Wt 143
Tracker starts at consult weight       

In maintenance since December 2011.

Most Active
Recent Topics