Tatum Adysen's Arrival - LOTS of Pics included

mimikay
on 11/3/11 6:18 am
As everyone has already said, she is beautiful! So happy for you! My grandson arrived 3 weeks early on Friday. I had been watching your postings of Tatum for the updates on their growth, so I have a special place in my heart for little Tatum! Best of wishes for the next few weeks while you heal and get into a routine. You're a poster child for pregnancy after VSG!
  Kay       HW 219/SW 212/CW 134              
Margo N.
on 11/3/11 6:49 am
What a gorgeous baby - congratulations to you, hubby and big brother!
Margo - Burnaby, British Columbia HW 283 / SW 269 / GW 160 (I'm 5'8")
Check out my blog at http://www.vsggoodlife.com/

Rekeca
on 11/3/11 7:10 am - NC
She is adorable. Congratulations.

USAF Wife
on 11/4/11 8:21 pm
Thank you all so very much.

I really can't believe she's here, and I never knew being sleep deprived could feel so normal.

I must admit that it's still pretty surreal. My mom and brother have been here this week to help, but she's been a champ, and made life pretty easy. Of course, right now, it's just eating, pooping, sleeping, but we're getting on a schedule and that makes life so much easier.

I'm now able to exclusively breastfeed which I am completely shocked that it's been so easy.  She definitely made it easy for me, and I'm eating extra yogurt, and some extra sliders to stay up on calories.

I really appreciate all the support and friendship through this amazing journey.

I forgot to mention that during the csection, I had signed the consent for the tubal/partial hysterectomy in the event my scar tissue and adhesions had caused issues in that department. Once the doc got her out, she evaluated my entire pelvic cavity, and found no significant scar tissue or adhesions, and I didn't have my tubes tied. She said "Tiff, your uterus looks beautiful and there's no reason it can't support another pregnancy!" I cried tears of joy, and will be having the non-hormonal IUD placed at my 6 week follow up ! ! !

Life is great! ! !
Band to VSG revision: June 3, 2009
SW 270lbs GW 150lbs CW Losing Pregancy Weight Maintenance goal W 125-130lbs

Stacy160
on 11/5/11 9:03 am
YES!!!  This is THEEE reason I logged in here today after not being around for several weeks--it suddenly hit me, 'HEY, Tiff should be having that baby!' and here's the news.

Congrats mama, she's beautiful!!

HW 258    SW 246.4    CW 166.8 GW 160    
                     (reflects loss from all-time high weight in November 2009)
Jenijeni
on 11/6/11 12:52 am
Just saw this!! Congratulations!! She is absolutely beautiful!! So glad to hear you're breastfeeding even if you have to supplement a bit. Nothing like giving your kiddo the BEST start in the world.

HW: 250 SW: 224 GW: 135 CW: 124

bersjourney
on 11/6/11 5:12 pm
Beautiful! Congratulations Mama :)
  Ber HT: 5'0 ~ 1st GW: 199 "My journey starts within myself."
LilySlim Weight loss tickers
Most Active
Recent Topics