Closing in on the end of the journey...

Stevie
on 10/25/11 3:11 am
 So I am down to the last 20 pounds and I look fairly normal now.  Those last few pounds are getting harder to melt off.  I suppose this is typical?  I am surprised that it was only May that I had my surgery and here I am 5 months later and 54 pounds lighter.  There are times that I thought my progress was slow and even not good enough.  I see now that I have made a great decision and one heck of an accomplishment.  I am not one to pat myself on the back, but I think we all should!  What we did was make a serious and life altering decision so that we could all have better, healhtier tomorrows.  Ones with our kids, spending it laughing and loving.  I am proud of what I have done.  I am thankful that I can look in the mirror now and not be completely discusted.  I can breathe, my knees and heels don't hurt as much.  People think I'm pretty.. guys tell me I'm hot.  lol  My kid can wrap her arms around me... I can keep up!  This was one of the best decisions I have ever made.  Thank you, all of you for your support along the way.  I wish you all the luck in the world on your journies and successes.  I know that you all deserve a big pat on the back too!  

Ms. Poker Face
on 10/25/11 3:49 am
Congrats on your success!!!!!!

5'5"    Goal reached, but fighting regain.  Back to Basics.
Start Weight 246    Goal Weight 160    Current Weight 183

Starting size: 22, 2x
Current size: 12, L

kimbethin
on 10/25/11 5:13 am - CA
Congrats!  You have done great!
putting one foot in front of the other...        
Most Active
Recent Topics