Anyone over 360 have this?

ravenssummer
on 10/19/11 10:45 am - West Warwick, RI
I was 329 day of surgery and I have lost 89lbs so far. Its up to you to make the most of it.
HW 348 SW 329 CW 196  

amy3441
on 10/19/11 11:27 am - TX
I was 359 day of surgery and have lost close to 50 pounds since I started my two week pre-op. To be honest, it hasn't been that difficult, and there hasn't been THAT much that I've missed. I keep trying to get red meat in (for instance, just bought some ground bison the other day at the store), but my fiance is very nice about reminding me that I can't have that yet. Which I know, I just have little blocks now and then!

cracsgrl
on 10/19/11 1:20 pm
frisco
on 10/19/11 6:30 pm

You want a nice tight small sleeve for highest percentage of WL and the most important part....maintaining.

Only use a surgeon that has a history of working with high BMI patients.

Not all VSG's are created equal....It's not standardized.

Hope this helps.....

frisco

SW 338lbs. GW 175lbs. Goal in 11 months. CW 148lbs. WL 190lbs.

" To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art "

VSG Maintenance Group Forum

http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/

CAFE FRISCO at LapSF.com

Dr. Paul Cirangle

Sweet_56
on 10/19/11 7:27 pm - Saskatchewan, Canada
My Highest recorded weight was 474 (I'm sure I have been heavier, but I just about died when I saw that Number.. It was the kick in the ass I needed) I Weighed in at 468 the day of Surgery and I am now 433. I am a Month out.  The VSG has been amazing!

LilySlim - Personal pictureLilySlim Weight loss tickers 
My Video Log...  Follow as this Fat Canadian Shrinks!! 
www.youtube.com/user/TheShrinkingCanadian

joie_de_sleeve
on 10/19/11 11:52 pm - IN
My highest weight was 416 and I was 409 morning of surgery. I didn't have any complications. However, I've noticed my surgeon seems more conservative in advancing patients through the food stages, and I've stuck (pretty much) to those instructions. I think it helped that I was in pretty good health (for a 400 pound chick) no chronic illness etc. and was able to recover pretty quickly.

VSG 7/26/11

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Most Active
Recent Topics