9 Month progress pictures....

onemoretry
on 10/9/11 2:15 am - GA
VSG on 03/21/12
Stunning!
Mommy2Girls
on 10/9/11 3:53 am
You look amazing!!! You need to upload these over at VST in the little black dress post! 

CONGRATS!!! Are you at goal already?
-8lbs lost during the 6 month insurance hoop jumping,
the rest is since surgery.

J.e.t.
on 10/9/11 4:18 am
 Holy smokes!  You look like you have no loose skin at all??  You don't look like you were ever overweight.  And if you don't mind, how tall are you?

Congrats!

HW 263, 3lbs lost prior to surgery,  weight loss ticker is since surgery.

frisco
on 10/9/11 4:43 am

Wow !!!

Many Compliments !!!!

Way to go !!!

frisco

SW 338lbs. GW 175lbs. Goal in 11 months. CW 148lbs. WL 190lbs.

" To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art "

VSG Maintenance Group Forum

http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/

CAFE FRISCO at LapSF.com

Dr. Paul Cirangle

KikiRox85
on 10/9/11 4:52 am - CA
Wow!!! U look awesome Kimmes. So happy and proud of you. Keep Rockin it babe.

abrown8434
on 10/9/11 5:07 am - VA
You look like an entirely different person. CONGRATULATIONS and keep up the good work!

HW: 550+     SW: 502      CW: 342.4  SDt: 9/20/11

"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me."--
Philippians 4:13, KJV

Kimmes
on 10/9/11 5:15 am, edited 10/9/11 5:18 am
WHy thank you everyone! I was always inspired by others who posted the Before/during/after pictures so I thought I would share. I remember early on it gave me such inspiration and hope - that I too would succeed.

To answer a few of the questions:

1 - No not at goal quite yet - 4.9 more pounds to go! I hope to be there by my birthday in November

2 - I am 5'8" tall - so I do have a height advantage and my weight was pretty evenly distributed all over my body.

3 - Loose skin - Not too bad. I really would like a mini-tummy tuck after I have maintained for a while. I do not have any loose skin roll or flaps that I know many people talk about (I am sure if I was 5 inches shorter would certainly have this issue). My skin in the tummy area is "lose and wrinkled) - it does not hang or anything. But it looks terrible - (no bikini for me!). And lets talk about the "girls" or lack there of. They are not sagging - just shrunk! I am down to a 34 B - I can live with them I think..... but not liking the look of my tummy

4 -I work out with a personal trainer 2 - 3 times a week. Weight training - has done wonders to develop my arm muscles and legs.

5 - The journey not always easy - but it is SO worth it. I thank people like Brandilynn, Frisco, SassyItalian, Tiff, Elina, Faithforward etc (sorry if I missed anyone) for always sharing and supporting. These folks kept me focused and inspired!

For all of you considering ....do it, do it! DO IT! For those newly sleeved, if I can do this you can too! Learn from the veterans they are so supportive!

Had VSG on Jan 6, 2011 with Dr. Jaime Ramos-Kelly
Start weight 239.8/Su
rgery Day 217.6/goal:155/Current Weight 144.0  I made it -Goal in less than 10 months

LilySlim - Personal pictureLilySlim Weight loss tickers

(deactivated member)
on 10/9/11 6:07 am - Castle Rock, CO
wow.. awesome transformation! congrats & continued success to you!
katier825
on 10/9/11 7:34 am
You look fantastic!
GAFROMVA
on 10/9/11 10:57 am - Alexandria, VA
VSG on 12/08/10 with
you look great, Congratulations on your weight loss !!!
Glen
The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese. 

HW: 565, Surgery Day: 486 CW: 319
Most Active
Recent Topics