Just for fun - Do you have something special to buy or do when you hit goal?

sianabob
on 9/14/11 8:34 am
I did a pinup shoot!!! see the photo to the left :) it was SUPER fun and exactly what I needed :)

Crabadams72
on 9/14/11 8:53 am - Silver Spring, MD
Hubby has promised me a ****load of stuff over the yrs if I got back to my pre baby size.

Next yr I turn 40 and he gotta pay it up!

New ring
Cruise w family
New wardrobe
Sexy black dress w shoes to match.
Chanel or Louis Vuitton bag.

Not all at one time though.
VSG 6/10/2011  Dr. Ann Lidor BMore MD 5'5 HW-247 SW-233 GW-145 CW-120

http://www.youtube.com/user/72Crabadams   Me rambling about my journey : )

kimberly_gr
on 9/14/11 8:53 am
I have some travel in mind, but I would have gone to those places even at my old weight.

My goal is to buy an expensive, sexy New Year's Eve dress like I took note of a couple of years ago.  I was shopping with a friend, and these dresses were so sexy, my friend said they made her nipples hard. LMAO.  At the time I was depressed that I couldn't fit into any of them except the more dowdy ones.
Kim
5'0"
"In two decades I've lost a total of 789 pounds. I should be hanging from a charm bracelet."  Erma Bombeck

waitingtoexhale2
on 9/14/11 9:06 am
I'm gonna get me a Harley!

Waitingtoexhale2

The race is not given to the swift or the strong, but to the one that endures to the end.

HW 357
Pre-Op Weight 343
Weight several hours after surgery 339

MiasMommy
on 9/14/11 9:48 am
I would love to get some really sexy professional photographs taken for my husband. Maybe a 2013 calander!

Foxbins
on 9/14/11 10:05 am
Not sad for wanting a raincoat and boots--do whatever floats your boat!

I am hiring a personal stylist and buying a whole new wardrobe.  I have no fashion sense and I'm tired of wearing black or navy baggy clothes.

I am having a facelift, I think. 

I am buying a pair of Manolo Blahnik high heels.

I am joining match or eharmony or the fish website and seeing if I can fall in love again.
breakfast_at_tiffanys
on 9/14/11 11:32 am - Ann Arbor, MI
 Don't wait to try online dating until you're at goal... do it now!  :-)  

Onedaysoon
on 9/15/11 3:07 am - PA
I have a lot of things in mind, but the biggest one is a vacation with JUST the husband...no kids! Our 10th wedding anniversary is next year and I would love for us to go somewhere quiet and romantic .....and I'm planning on buying lingerie (for the first time in my life!).

I love the idea of the pin-up photos too, but I'm scared of the skin issues I'll have once I reach goal....oh I can only imagine.

A new wardrobe for sure!
~Carly~
~

M1CHELLE
on 9/15/11 6:48 pm - Kelowna, Canada
When I hit Onderland I'm getting a tattoo. I've been saying this for years, and now it's finally going to happen!!
Michelle  
HW: 282.5   SW: 263.5   CW: 235

nsblue
on 9/15/11 8:44 pm - Brookfield. NS, Canada
I am going to buy a special ring... something different and with meaning... one that will be sized and be a reminder of what is gone... never to return... and if that ring ever feels tight ..it will be a reminder to watch my weight.....keep it off.... stay healthy.

Most Active
Recent Topics